Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
Dude have you ever worked in Fast Food before? There are no such things are clean fast food restaurants. Even the highest end ones. I worked as a shift manager at a higher end fast food company for five years, and worked at 4 separate locations. I've seen everything from backed up grease trap explosions, to roach infestations, to sewage spillouts, broken walk-in freezers, soda dispensers that weren't properly cleaned so they dispensed thick gooey slime into people's drinks, etc. I've seen it all. Even with the highest end touristy McDonalds, I guarantee you there is no such thing as a perfectly clean McDonalds which would constitute someone stating that their restaurants are the cleanest you'll ever eat at. Fast Food restaurants are breeding grounds for disgusting shit that the customers and health inspectors aren't supposed to see or know about.
No, I haven't. But I've also heard from basically everyone who's worked in ANY level of restaurant (including ones that the CEOs of Fortune 500 companies regularly dine at) that "if you saw the kitchen, you'd never want to eat here". But we're getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic, so let's just agree that it's kind of disconcerting that POTUS eats deconstructed Happy Meals (and probably plays with the toys they come with) and leave the restaurant talk for another thread.