Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo33 View Post
    IT IS!

If you can snag me a Skeleton shirt in an L it's a deal! (pretty sure the NOLA one is an L)
    Holy shit you are on!! And L is fine. I will ship when I get home but will DM you after merch is acquired to exchange addresses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    James Eads has his LA N3 poster up for sale.

https://www.jamesreadsmerch.com/coll...-edition-of-75

Gold Foil variant is sold out.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    "What Really Happened to the Sixth Street Bridge" is an 18" x 24" four color screenprint on Cougar Natural White Paper for the Nine Inch Nails show in Los Angeles on December 11th, 2018.

This print is inspired by Japanese Yokai, the Los Angeles River and the destruction of the 6th street bridge.

Initially, I didn't think this imagery had any connection to NIN.

Imagine my surprise when I looked up the wiki for 6th Street Bridge! It turns out the bridge was featured in TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY starring Robert Patrick (the brother of Filter's Richard Patrick - NIN's first live guitarist).

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I really like some of James R. Eads' work and I actually have one of his prints framed and hanging in my dining room (this one), but that NIN print that he did does absolutely nothing for me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    "What Really Happened to the Sixth Street Bridge" is an 18" x 24" four color screenprint on Cougar Natural White Paper for the Nine Inch Nails show in Los Angeles on December 11th, 2018.

This print is inspired by Japanese Yokai, the Los Angeles River and the destruction of the 6th street bridge.

Imagine my surprise when I looked up the wiki for 6th Street Bridge! It turns out the bridge was featured in TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY starring Robert Patrick (the brother of Filter's Richard Patrick - NIN's first live guitarist).
    Pretty much any movie thats set in LA before the bridge got taken down 2 years ago has a shot of somebody driving into downtown on it and it pans up to the skyline, its just something nobody would notice unless they asked themselves what bridge it specifically was. Im sure itll end up getting the same treatment again when they finish it.

Just wondering what posters are gonna pop up for the last 2 shows.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post

AND there was a scene in Fear the Walking Dead shot at the edge of the LA River...that show's theme...was written by Atticus Ross.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Any info how artists were chosen for gig posters?
    What kind of guidelines were given?
    Love that the Los Angeles images (nights 1-4) have tied into the city. Noticed a few other images have somehow referenced the respective city as well.
    Not a fan of ALL the images, but do appreciate the creativity and effort put forth.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ghosts View Post
    Any info how artists were chosen for gig posters?
    What kind of guidelines were given?
    Love that the Los Angeles images (nights 1-4) have tied into the city. Noticed a few other images have somehow referenced the respective city as well.
    Not a fan of ALL the images, but do appreciate the creativity and effort put forth.
    Based on the captions from some of the artists on their respective twitter / ig accounts it looks like Livenation coordinates things.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Looks like tonight is Brad Klausen again :-) Thanks to the friend of a friend!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Interesting size...if the width is 18" that works out to 32" H....if 24" H the width would be approx 13.5" so I'm assuming it's closer to the former.

Edit: Ooooooooooor not. His other print ( 10/16 NYC ) was 13.75 x 24". Still, non-standard size.
    Last edited by cdm; 12-14-2018 at 12:21 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post

That totally looks like an Alex Grey Tool poster.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    For those wondering, the red text along the bottom is definitely a watermark and won't be there in the final design. Thankfully. ^^' Crazy how one small thing like that could otherwise ruin a great design.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Anyone wanna help out a guy with tonight's poster?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post

“This is your brain on NIN.”

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    GUYS.

https://www.facebook.com/673199360/p...6779066934361/

Saturday’s print. Fucking Christ!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    GUYS.

https://www.facebook.com/673199360/p...6779066934361/

Saturday’s print. Fucking Christ!
    Hoooooly shit. Could that be for the band/venue instead of the public? It’s obscenely rad.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Come_Reptile View Post
    Hoooooly shit. Could that be for the band/venue instead of the public? It’s obscenely rad.
    It’s entirely possible, but if it wasn’t for the public I’d imagine he wouldn’t be showing it off, or saying “saving the best for last.”

I’m extremely willing to go broke to buy one of those if they become available.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    If that's a super cool variant like the X-Ray, that is badass. I typically HATE EMEK prints, but this looks amazing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

A post shared by on

On Instagram too so it’s gotta be the public one for tomorrow. Yessssss.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    That’s some next level imagination for a gig poster. I’m generally not a fan of his work, but I would totally pick that up if I were going to the show.

Did we we ever confirm if the Las Vegas poster update made it outside of Nevada?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Damn, all L.A. posters have been meh so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now that we’ve seen all the posters...
    What is your favorite?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ghosts View Post
    Now that we’ve seen all the posters...
    What is your favorite?

A post shared by on

I LOVE this one. Though I'm getting reaaaaally irritated that the artist has been telling everyone that they are "shipping tomorrow" for a solid two weeks now. He says the delay is because he ordered tubes, and he has never shipped posters before (???), so I am trying to be patient, but it has become difficult.

But all of the BOTP pieces speak to me, too. I enjoy that they tell a complete story starting back in 2017, and I am happy to have somehow snagged all of them, in addition to some variants and APs.

#BOTP4Lyfe

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The BOTP set i think has been the best of everything. Emek would be second because of the material.

will the EMEK cost $30 though? Or theres gonna be a film run and standard paper.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    My guess is the film is the $100 variant option in lieu of foil, and there will be a standard print for $30.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    My guess is the film is the $100 variant option in lieu of foil, and there will be a standard print for $30.
    That’d be my guess too, but the film nerd in me would be 100% satisfied with any version of that bad boy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    If someone could grab me a skeleton shirt from tonight in a S I’ll repay you tomorrow.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I LOVE this one. Though I'm getting reaaaaally irritated that the artist has been telling everyone that they are "shipping tomorrow" for a solid two weeks now. He says the delay is because he ordered tubes, and he has never shipped posters before (???), so I am trying to be patient, but it has become difficult.
    It really is a little inconvenient, but it’s one of those things where I think it all could’ve been avoided with a simple “please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping” note on the product page. I’m gonna hold out, though, especially if it’s his first time dealing with this kind of thing. I don’t wanna add to any pressure. But that should be rule #1 when it comes to providing a product/service - give yourself a workable window, otherwise you run the risk of inadvertently generating frustration. SO ready for those to go out.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Welp the general poster has no Vegas listed.

Annddd today's signed print. *rawr*

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I wish I had the proper vocabulary to articulate how much I am bothered by this Vegas date tour poster thing. Oh my goodness.

Fuck it I guess I'll just buy a silver Sharpie and add it myself.

Also, tonight's photo is much better.