Thread: Dark Souls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    What platforms do you guys play the soul series on?
    For the longest I've played on the ps3 and pick up scholar on steam.

I've been playing solely on my PC for Dks1+2 and will play Dks3 on the PC as well.
    Guys add me on steam if you like: illegaldustbin

Also these are benchmarks for the unpatched game so, I expect a few more frames than what was tested as well as some stability fixes when the patch is released.
    So far I'll be able to run it at max, 1080p, at around 50-60 fps pre patch.
    I'm excited only 6 more days to go!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ziltoid View Post
    What platforms do you guys play the soul series on?
    For the longest I've played on the ps3 and pick up scholar on steam.

I've been playing solely on my PC for Dks1+2 and will play Dks3 on the PC as well.
    Guys add me on steam if you like: illegaldustbin

Also these are benchmarks for the unpatched game so, I expect a few more frames than what was tested as well as some stability fixes when the patch is released.
    So far I'll be able to run it at max, 1080p, at around 50-60 fps pre patch.
    I'm excited only 6 more days to go!
    I'm not a PC player so usually my opinions and input don't mean much to most (no one here is a PC master race fuckhead).

I've been mostly Xbox 360 and Xbox One based. I own Dark Souls and Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin on Xbox One. I pre-ordered Dark Souls III on my Xbox One as well.

HOWEVER I first bought and beat Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin on my PS4 last year in May. I bought it almost immediately after I beat Bloodborne. It only seemed natural to do.

-

I beat the Black Gulch and the Rotten today. I'm currently fucking about in Drangleic Castle. Hopefully I'll have the game beaten by Sunday or Monday the latest so I can hop over to DSIII like immediately.