Thread: Lindemann / Till Lindemann (Solo)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    As someone who kinda semi-follows the Lindemann activity, I had no idea the content of the video stuff from the second record was as increasingly fucked up as it is. I caught up with it all recently, and it's made me look at Till in a rather different light.

I have been a die hard R+ fan since 2001 when I was 10, so it's a little weird to see all this stuff from Till at this age he is at - I just hope things level out and the next Rammstein record is better than the last effort. A great deal of this Lindemann stuff just feels like it's pushing buttons for the sake of it, and isn't really art-y.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    As someone who kinda semi-follows the Lindemann activity, I had no idea the content of the video stuff from the second record was as increasingly fucked up as it is. I caught up with it all recently, and it's made me look at Till in a rather different light.

I have been a die hard R+ fan since 2001 when I was 10, so it's a little weird to see all this stuff from Till at this age he is at - I just hope things level out and the next Rammstein record is better than the last effort. A great deal of this Lindemann stuff just feels like it's pushing buttons for the sake of it, and isn't really art-y.
    You’ve watched the uncensored videos for Knebel, Platz Eins and Till The End? As well as the blowjob footage played on the screen at live Lindemann gigs taken from a Rammstein post show?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    the blowjob footage played on the screen at live Lindemann gigs taken from a Rammstein post show?
    Actually that was filmed mid-show, during the "Deutschland" RZK remix with the four lighted Ramms. In other words, Till was getting off below stage while a paying audience was watching the others perform on stage.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    Actually that was filmed mid-show, during the "Deutschland" RZK remix with the four lighted Ramms. In other words, Till was getting off below stage while a paying audience was watching the others perform on stage.
    Where did we find that info out?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    You’ve watched the uncensored videos for Knebel, Platz Eins and Till The End? As well as the blowjob footage played on the screen at live Lindemann gigs taken from a Rammstein post show?
    I've seen it all through posts and links on reddit.

V Interesting that the rest of the band are aware of the underneath the stage video.