Thread: Welcome oblivion - DVD-Video disc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    I just realised, since I bought the vinyl version, my digital copy is a CD rip and I don't have the embedded album art. I must rectify this! Until such time as ninwiki has the embedded art listed, I am scouring the torrent sites to see if any have the right stuff. I suspect they don't.
    I purchased the vinyl version as well (that has yet to arrive), and I received the link for my digital download, and downloaded both the FLAC and MP3 options. I downloaded the MP3's for the art, but then realized that the FLAC files had the artwork as well.

I can upload that art as well, though, will take a bit longer to upload (each track art is a PNG file that's about 5MB).

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TSOLfan View Post
    I purchased the vinyl version as well (that has yet to arrive), and I received the link for my digital download, and downloaded both the FLAC and MP3 options. I downloaded the MP3's for the art, but then realized that the FLAC files had the artwork as well.

I can upload that art as well, though, will take a bit longer to upload (each track art is a PNG file that's about 5MB).
    I got my vinyl from a local shop so I missed out on a digital download.

I would love a copy of the embedded art, but I don't want to trouble you too much turns out most of the warez copies floating around are just rips from the pitchfork stream, transcoded to a higher rate too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    I would love a copy of the embedded art, but I don't want to trouble you too much
    I zipped it up and you can grab it from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nic141wlbzpy6q1

If you have the official FLAC or MP3 files, you already have this art. Just use MP3tag (mentioned in my first post, that you should have already because it's a fantastic piece of free software) to extract the art.