Thread: Random HTDA thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Also worth noting that Trent probably has more than enough money to have the babies taken care of, while the adults do work. It's not quite the same as some single mother having to take care of two new children and having no time for work/play.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Also worth noting that Trent probably has more than enough money to have the babies taken care of...
    They're married*. It's their money.

*in California, no less

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Also worth noting that Trent probably has more than enough money to have the babies taken care of, while the adults do work. It's not quite the same as some single mother having to take care of two new children and having no time for work/play.
    Except they probably like their babies and want to spend time with them. Especially since Trent's an old dad, and probably old dads are more appreciative or something. You know, the whole "special treasure, had you late in life" kind of thing. He's waited this long to settle down and start a family so this is a big thing for him.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carpenoctem View Post
    Except they probably like their babies and want to spend time with them. Especially since Trent's an old dad, and probably old dads are more appreciative or something. You know, the whole "special treasure, had you late in life" kind of thing. He's waited this long to settle down and start a family so this is a big thing for him.
    That post is so chock-full of stereotypes. I'll just say this: 47 is not that fucking old. Jesus.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I think it would be much easier to tour when the kids are little and can come with you, when they go to school is when it would become much harder unless you send them to boarding school (do they have that in America?) considering BOTH parents are in the band, so i'd put money on a tour sooner rather than later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    That post is so chock-full of stereotypes. I'll just say this: 47 is not that fucking old. Jesus.
    It's definitely not the average age that men welcome new kids at, nor is it close to it. But it's becoming more common.