Thread: Bad Witch LP, out June 22 (thread pt 3) SPOILERS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Going to Paris it's perfect though. Album on the 22nd, going to Paris on the 24th, then the 25th it's live, and then going home after that and playing that sweet vinyl. What a timing.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    Hope it drops early. It will be frustrating if it drops on 22nd as I'll be at Meltdown, London potentially when it arrives!
    Perhaps even available to buy at the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutilated View Post
    Haha me too! Catching a flight and all that jazz, busy day.
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    Going to Paris it's perfect though. Album on the 22nd, going to Paris on the 24th, then the 25th it's live, and then going home after that and playing that sweet vinyl. What a timing.

Yeah, I'll be on the way to London starting on the 19th. I won't have access to internet or the ability to listen to or download the record at all on my travels, unless it leaks early. I plan on going to Reckless Records and Rough Trade on the 22nd, the day of the show to see if I can find the CD version for sale, but even if I do... I won't exactly have any means of playing the CD on the road. I doubt the hotels in London or Paris have CD players in the rooms, hahahaha.

I might not get to hear the record until I am back home on July 2nd.

Even if it does leak, I'll probably just download it and throw it on my ipod and not listen to it until after the shows. I kinda want to hear the new songs live for the first time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Yeah, I'll be on the way to London starting on the 19th. I won't have access to internet or the ability to listen to or download the record at all on my travels, unless it leaks early. I plan on going to Reckless Records and Rough Trade on the 22nd, the day of the show to see if I can find the CD version for sale, but even if I do... I won't exactly have any means of playing the CD on the road. I doubt the hotels in London or Paris have CD players in the rooms, hahahaha.

I might not get to hear the record until I am back home on July 2nd.

Even if it does leak, I'll probably just download it and throw it on my ipod and not listen to it until after the shows. I kinda want to hear the new songs live for the first time.
    This has me laughing. Exact same problem, LP arriving perhaps on the 22nd when I'll be in London. No streaming access (I don't do streaming). Was thinking exact same thoughts maybe buy the CD at the gig and having to take my 20 year old CD walkman {does it still work?} along to hear it!! Very unhip..
    Last edited by afors; 06-15-2018 at 02:18 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    This has me laughing. Exact same problem, LP arriving perhaps on the 22nd when I'll be in London. No streaming access (I don't do streaming). Was thinking exact same thoughts maybe buy the CD at the gig and having to take my 20 year old CD walkman {does it still work?} along to hear it!! Very unhip..
    Beautiful. I love it. I don't do streaming either.