Well I'm glad someone else said it first.

Trent was on fucking fire. There's no denying that he still "has it". But here's the thing: I'm still not a fan of Bad Witch. The other two EPs? Yes. The entire rest of the catalog? Yes. In their 30 year discography, there is literally one album/EP I don't really like, and they played nearly all of it tonight. Didn't get either of the "OH HOLLLLLLLLLLY FUCK!" songs that they debuted this tour. I actually felt myself get a little disappointed at the opening to All the Love in the World, because I knew it meant the older songs wouldn't get played.

So, that said: I was still really happy to hear Love for the first time live. And I liked the inclusion of The Big Comedown and Even Deeper. But at this point, I honestly think that for my own sanity, I need to avoid ever looking at tomorrow's setlist. Gig envy is real, and it sucks.

And I'm just going to say it: I am so freaking sick of Hurt. I really hope he's playing it more for himself than the audience. It's his show, he's the artist. If the song still has such immense personal value that he feels he needs to close with it every night, then I'm totally on board with that. But if he's just doing it because he thinks the crowd wants it...please, start putting something else into rotation.