Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 7217

Thread: halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hesitation Leaks

Support, people, support!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Worst case scenario this leaks on Wednesday. A record that will do as decent in sales as this should will leak no later than 6 days from release.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemetery Man View Post
    Worst case scenario this leaks on Wednesday. A record that will do as decent in sales as this should will leak no later than 6 days from release.
    Me:
    http://www.troll.me/images/ancient-a...ient-thumb.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guh I hope not, I leave Wednesday morning for Seattle so I've been banking on it leaking just before I leave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ataxia View Post
    Hopefully some people who joined for the album release (myself included) stick around afterward. I'm sure there are interesting discussions to be had.
    Long time lurker. Though I used to have an account back in the YZ ARG days (under the name without;teeth) and before the site got reset or w/e happened.

I don't demand a leak. It'll be here soon enough.

Though I'd love something new to listen to while I play FFXIV.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by insequence View Post
    with hundreds, probably thousands, of people working either directly or indirectly with the record to get it to the right locations before next week

they...are..all...incompetent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    they...are..all...incompetent
    This may be the only explanation. Right, time to go kill them all...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by homphgomph View Post
    Guh I hope not, I leave Wednesday morning for Seattle so I've been banking on it leaking just before I leave.
    I'm very confident it will leak before your trip. Rest easy.

Translation: What the fuck do I even know anymore?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Here leaky, leaky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    wtf, went to bed, got up and still no leak?
    That's some bladder you have there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Fucking leak you goddamn bastard

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Here is something to hold you guys over for now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel an ETS-lead covert operation to steal a copy coming on. It can't be that hard, right?!?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    [Prepares to get flamed. *Puts on Flame suit*]

Man, I seriously can't believe everyone in this thread begging and begging for a leak, this is getting rather out of hand.
    You know what we did back in the day? We got up at 9am and went and waited in a line at a record store on release date. Sometimes we met other estatic fans in line who had been waiting for the release of their favourite artists new record and got to connect with them.

The internet has made people into unappreciative savages. Seriously, coming into the Hesitation Marks thread, hoping to read throughts and speculations about the upcoming album and seeing nothing but begging for a leak is depressing.

Facepalm and flame away folks, I just feel people shouldn't sit here and beg and beg and whine if an album doesn't leak. The album is given a street date for a reason.
    Maybe i'm just old school, I donno.

I hope there is at least ONE person who can see where I am coming from on this issue out of you savage pack of wolves.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 08-23-2013 at 03:49 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Is anyone here a hacker? I'm not suggesting you hack into Apple's servers and grab Hesitation Marks. I'm only backwards-ly insinuating that you should hack Apple's servers and grab Hesitation Marks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    [Prepares to get flamed. *Puts on Flame suite*]

Man, I seriously can't believe everyone in this thread begging and begging for a leak, this is getting rather out of hand.
    You know what we did back in the day? We got up at 9am and went and waited in a line at a record store on release date. Sometimes we met other estatic fans in line who had been waiting for the release of their favourite artists new record and got to connect with them.

The internet has made people into unappreciative savages. Seriously, coming into the Hesitation Marks thread, hoping to read throughts and speculations about the upcoming album and seeing nothing but begging for a leak is depressing.

Facepalm and flame away folks, I just feel people shouldn't sit here and beg and beg and whine if an album doesn't leak. The album is given a street date for a reason.

I hope there is at least ONE person who can see where I am coming from on this issue out of you savage pack of wolves.
    Well, it's either a savage pack of wolves at the record store or a savage pack of wolves here, so; i'm fine with here. Fuck it.

Everyone misses those times, but actually I kinda like hearing records early. it's a different experience, but it kinda works.
    Just my 2 cents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenfragility View Post
    Is anyone here a hacker? I'm not suggesting you hack into Apple's servers and grab Hesitation Marks. I'm only backwards-ly insinuating that you should hack Apple's servers and grab Hesitation Marks.
    What (s)he said.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Sleeping is my favorite activity now. Straight 8 hours of passing time without even noticing it. I love it! And my fingers are all refreshed to go hit the shit out of F5 again.

With this in mind; good night, folks! I'll join again tomorrow, that's for sure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    [Prepares to get flamed. *Puts on Flame suite*]

What are you 60 years old man?

Welcome to modern day where we have the internet and leak anticipation is a big part of the experience when you are a big fan of an artist and of music. Who are you to crucify people for being hardcore enough fans that they are checking the internet because they want the music?

If you don't like what you are seeing, than shut up and leave, that simple. What you see as "begging" is really just people thirsty for some fucking NIN.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    Sleeping is my favorite activity now. Straight 8 hours of passing time without even noticing it. I love it! And my fingers are all refreshed to go hit the shit out of F5 again.

With this in mind; good night, folks! I'll join again tomorrow, that's for sure.
    Likewise, for that bitter disappointment we have had every morning for the past few weeks when hasitleaked still says 'no'
    Maybe tomorrow will change, we'll see! Seey'all.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Here is something to hold you guys over for now

What a pile of shit.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by insequence View Post
    Well, it's either a savage pack of wolves at the record store or a savage pack of wolves here, so; i'm fine with here. Fuck it.

Everyone misses those times, but actually I kinda like hearing records early. it's a different experience, but it kinda works.
    Just my 2 cents.
    It's just the constant begging... coming here to have a discussion about the upcoming album and seeing pages and pages of "when's it gonna leak?" "leaky, leak leak" and stuff to that level is just bothersome.

I mean, when it leaks, someone will run over here and let us know. It won't be a secret at all. ETS will go down and all hell will break lose. We should all just take a breath and relax and keep a more intellectual conversation going than "leaky leak leak in my pants"

And that's personally my 2 cents, I know i'm in the minority by saying that as well, and i'm not afraid to stir up a little contoversy on the subject. We need to start talking about something else other than peeing our pants.

Even the Josh Wink shit was a breath of fresh air for this board while waiting for the album, that was a better use of time than reading the last 30 pages in this thread.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 08-23-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    What a pile of shit.
    lmfao song of the year easily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lmfao song of the year easily
    I had high hopes for this year. What a shame.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    i agree with ManBurning to a certain extent. i'd love to hear the new album early; who woudn't? but when pages and pages of the thread are nothing but "did it leak? no? DAMN!" one after another after another, it puts me off being at all interested in anything else some of the posters may have to say. a little more content to the posts would help out a ton and make the thread worth reading while we wait. is that really too much too ask?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    What are you 60 years old man?
    Actually, I'm going to guess he's in his thirties simply because so am I and I feel the exact same way as him. He's completely right, but with two exceptions.

1. The midnight sales were where you went to meet the other hardcore fans waiting in line for an album.
    2. The song parody leak beggings were kinda funny. Or at least showed more creativity than post #8,756 that just says "dammit, why hasn't it leaked yet?"

But overall, it's not an age thing. It's a personality thing. I feel the same way when I feel old for not knowing or caring about the shit that's on the hit radio stations until I remember that that's been true since sometime in my teens or so. When I was young, I still didn't care about any of that shit. Looking back on the midnight release thing - there were times I waited in line for quite a bit. And sometimes, it would be a bit after midnight that the store would open it's doors. Assuming the weather was decent, I never spent the time whining about how long they were taking to open the doors or counting down until midnight etc. I used the time to meet people who were also willing to wait outside for a couple hours just to hear their favorite band's new music before everybody else. So while it's not the same situation, I think I can say with relative confidence, that if I was about 15 years younger, I'd still agree with him completely.

Now if I'm going to bitch and whine like I'd like to about the lack of a physical CD Halo single for any HM tracks (which I'm tempted to), that you can chalk up to "get off my lawn you damn kids" old age.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    i agree with ManBurning to a certain extent. i'd love to hear the new album early; who woudn't? but when pages and pages of the thread are nothing but "did it leak? no? DAMN!" one after another after another, it puts me off being at all interested in anything else some of the posters may have to say. a little more content to the posts would help out a ton and make the thread worth reading while we wait. is that really too much too ask?
    did it leak? no? DAMN! Maybe I should try to re-write in a couple of minutes ... 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuck it, I'm excited. You guys are excited.

I'm not hiding it and I dont think anyone should. I want a leak.

Did that hurt anybody? No. It fucking didn't.

EDIT: I don't mean this badly by the way. But you know, if people want to do this it's really no-one else's place to not be okay with that. It kinda feels like we've exhausted the tour thread and the 'what do i expect of HM' question already. We're damn close now, like, a matter of a few short days I'm sure.
    Last edited by insequence; 08-23-2013 at 04:09 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    EXACTLY! I've tried to get this thread off the leak topic TWICE now in the last few days. First by sharing my "pre-hearing" opinion on what songs I think I will like and what songs I think I will dislike based on a) track names b) track lengths and c) songs i've heard already.

Then, I tried to change the topic into what songs have you heard from the previous album released before leading up to the official release. Once again, a few people played along but it didn't generate that much of a discussion.

Can't say I didn't try. If you all wanna keep coming here and discussing the LACK of a LEAK, then by all means go right ahead... I'll be over in the tour thread pressing F5 for the most recent setlists played at the shows and maybe even watching a live stream while waiting for the album to drop.