Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    David Bowie would be turning in his grave the thought of Lady Gaga giving a tribute to him at the Grammys.....the only reason she is famous is because of her crazy fashion....
    Her music is bland....its all style over substance with her, she is the epitome of that.
    Which is why her last album flopped....
    Last edited by Exocet; 02-15-2016 at 09:40 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    David Bowie would be turning in his grave the thought of Lady Gaga giving a tribute to him at the Grammys.....the only reason she is famous is because of her crazy fashion....
    Her music is bland....its all style over substance with her she is the epitome of that.
    Which is why her last album flopped....
    I actually thought it was good as I knew it was going to be a medley of hits but there was a great reference to the Diamond Dogs tour during "Fame" while she also mimicked Bowie a bit.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I actually thought it was good as I knew it was going to be a medley of hits but there was a great reference to the Diamond Dogs tour during "Fame" while she also mimicked Bowie a bit.
    Why does it have to be her though!!! She has no talent, its all because of her style. Without the wacky fashion she sucks, Her voice is boring.

She is nowhere near the level of Bowie.