Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
Well no fuck. That's usually what women have to do, which then leads to looking like they're wearing a nightgown because it's not just bigger in the chest area, but also in the sleeves and length. I mean, this is LITERALLY THE REASON WHY "women's-cut" EXISTS.
Well no fuck part 2. As someone who collects NIN shirts, it especially sucks that now I can't wear two amazing shirts that I bought at my very first show because they're women's-cut.

Listen, I'm sure your post was more in reaction to the entire discussion and not JUSt mine, but my post was literally just explaining the differences between the two styles of shirt, and that "unisex" isn't really very unisex. I wasn't complaining. I wasn't "offended" (and can I just say wow fuck off for that bullshit).
I do agree that it's ironic that a shirt for a movie about woman is only available in a style that often does not fit well to women. But it was a "um... lol" moment, not a "ANGRY NOISES AND RAGE HOW DARE MEN BLAH BLAH BLAH" rant.
First two sentences were for you, the others for everyone. I thought it was pretty clear.

I really don't know why people focus on language, it's as if people want to have a way to communicate their thoughts.
I'm just fed up with this Politically Correct Language bullshit.

the shirt cuts make a very big difference to anyone outside a very narrow range of body types.
A shirt fit cannot possibly be perfect for everyone, but "men's cut", which usually means it's a perfectly normal unisex shirt, fits a lot of men and women. It's the most viable model.
As far as I'm concerned, I won't say it's narrow.

The powers that be must've thought there's much more men than women who will potentially buy this shirt, hence only men's cut.
It's just how it works. I do feel sorry for those who can't wear this shirt because of this so-called issue.