Thread: The Marvel Thread - Multiverses and other Shenanigans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It really looks like Marvel is actively trying to "out-shit" themselves with Ant-Man. It's like Marvel saw the reaction to movies like Captain America 1, Captain America 2, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, and basically every other Marvel film, and thought "You think this is bad, you motherfucking people over the age of 12 who like good movies? Wait till you see Paul Rudd riding a fucking robot insect of sorts. Then you'll appreciate Captain America more." So this will be the ugly chick's fat friend that she has to make her look more attractive by comparison.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Bastard View Post
    It really looks like Marvel is actively trying to "out-shit" themselves with Ant-Man. It's like Marvel saw the reaction to movies like Captain America 1, Captain America 2, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, and basically every other Marvel film, and thought "You think this is bad, you motherfucking people over the age of 12 who like good movies? Wait till you see Paul Rudd riding a fucking robot insect of sorts. Then you'll appreciate Captain America more." So this will be the ugly chick's fat friend that she has to make her look more attractive by comparison.
    besides the fact that i completely disagree with you, your metaphor is awful and offensive. get a better attitude, dude.

also, the captain america movies & iron man 3 are my favorite in the marvel franchise, so far. iron man 2 was awful, i'll agree with you on that, but the others you mention are fantastic. and i'm excited for ant man.