I'm just fed up. It's only been three weeks, and I'm wondering how this is going to carry on until possibly...*checks notes* June? I think that would be the responsible timeline. I'm sure the angry orange cheeto will be foolish and 'open the economy' sooner...leading to another lockdown in one month time....

I wish I could call a truce with my mother and just agree to live on one side of the house away from her. She's bitten my head off and not had the presence of mind to see it and apologize. I've at least pulled myself back and apologised. Today she did a curbside pickup from Walmart, and of course they fucked half the order. I went to the garage to deal with stuff; I trust myself over her given my professional background, and she snapped at me again.

I finally called her out on her bullshit for the last two weeks. Now I'm hiding in the study....working, because it's the only thing that makes me feel worthwhile. I probably worked on a project for 6-7 hours yesterday because I have fuck all to do or I'll go insane. I know I'm very lucky to have a job/ income. I'm shocked I scored the perfect job for me right as this shit went down.

I have no social life anyway. I was hoping to get one, once I had a job and could afford to go out and meet people/ try that whole thing. So I'm stuck either working or sitting around on the internet. I've basically been alone since November. I'm naturally introverted, but I'm at the point when I can actually say I'm lonely. I'm starting to feel pathetic. I know if I take into consideration my whole situation, I'm not...but yah. Feelings are a bitch.