Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Luv

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I copiededed.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    not love per se, but real thanks to allegro. the first person here to actively converse with me since i re-joined. even though it took her a pint of wine to do so!! (she was great about that on the old ETS too.) i feel like i can contribute here *sometimes.

other times: i know, facepalm city.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    luv to elevenism. just because you have such a fierce curiousity, such a wonderfully open mind and you are creative and funny and i want to send you one of those snuggle blanket hoodie things. xxxooo keep on keeping on, friend.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture View Post
    she's like the wise old owl of ets
    (but i probly said that already too - time is circular in this place)
    time is circular in every place (hey, that winky emoticon does not please me as much as using the semi colon and the lower case p. visualize that instead, plsthnx)
    luv to every one on ets...you folks are mental manna <3

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @Leviathant - It has absolutely occurred to me that you've definitely, inadvertently and indirectly taught me a much greater deal about turning the other cheek and humility over the past several years, and it has immensely benefited me in both the Internet world and the real world. This isn't to say that other people haven't, but your overall lessons and influence on me regarding that issue was definitely unexpected and certainly like no other on my behalf and has helped me perceive and learn from such principles in ways I haven't even pondered, nor have ever experienced before.

With that being said, I've always appreciated you hearing me out when we've also directly conversed from time to time, and thank you very much for being for your supportive and kind words of consideration. I wish you all the best, and have yourself a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year dude.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 12-03-2015 at 09:44 PM.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    @Ryan
    For being the absolute gayest member on this board. Never change, I love you so much.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    @Ryan
    For being the absolute gayest member on this board. Never change, I love you so much.
    I didn't even need to sign in and I knew this would be about me <3

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    c0f3d extended an olive branch to me and found my gooey center. i'm very thankful for it, and it motivates me to be a better, more quality poster around here, despite my weird ass drunk personality.

he made me forget my hangover for about 10 minutes

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    @tony.parente

"You're thuch an athole!"

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Finally recovering from an awful depressive state I went through in the past few months. Echoing the Sound was one of the things that helped me put my shit together. Lots of luv to @Shadaloo , @ziltoid , @seasonsinthesky , @Jinsai , @allegro , @Kris and @sick among the pure for being the kickass people they are. @eversonpoe , @jmtd , @sheepdean and @botley are my heroes.

EDIT: Oh, and @elevenism , how could I forget?
    Last edited by wizfan; 12-18-2015 at 09:08 PM.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Finally recovering from an awful depressive state I went through in the past few months. Echoing the Sound was one of the things that helped me put my shit together. Lots of luv to @Shadaloo , @ziltoid , @seasonsinthesky , @Jinsai , @allegro , @Kris and @sick among the pure for being the kickass people they are. @eversonpoe , @jmtd , @sheepdean and @botley are my heroes.

EDIT: Oh, and @elevenism , how could I forget?
    That's really kind, thanks. I'm glad you are feeling better

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    @Volband i may disagree with you on a lot of things and find you somewhat insufferable in other threads, but you are being fantastic in the star wars thread dealing with rabbit, so for that, i thank you profusely.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    @Volband seconding what eversonpoe said, god bless you after bringing that TR8-TOR video into my life

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    @placepinion

I love you so much because you are the polar opposite of Bill (and I love bill).

Its like you are the bizarro @billpulsipher who lives in nin opposite land.

I get you now, even if you're a weird always positive troll type account I don't even care.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    I suppose that I'm just posting this here because I also consider this thread to be a random general compliments/props thread, even for something as minor as usernames. I don't think it would've fit in anywhere else anyway.

@Leviathant @Jinsai @Hazekiah - It just kept constantly occurring to me that the three of you really have some of the coolest usernames I've ever seen on an Internet forum. I probably should say awesome for Hazekiah too.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    @ldopa .

you're earnest and caring and are really likable.

i'd love to buy you a shot if you somehow landed in the pacific northwest.

<3

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    i'm always down for shots, my friend
    thanks for sticking with me.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    It kind of goes without saying, judging by the likes his statuses get, but I really love @xfocalinx updates on his training. It's really fucking cool to follow your progression. I wish you the best, dude. Keep at it!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    It kind of goes without saying, judging by the likes his statuses get, but I really love @xfocalinx updates on his training. It's really fucking cool to follow your progression. I wish you the best, dude. Keep at it!

I really appreciate that dude, I'm literally living my dream.. since my parents don't support me in anyway, and I don't have a girlfriend, it's nice to finally have a way to share my happiness. I'm glad you guys all enjoy it!

also, luv goes to @Swykk , @Piko , @henryeatscereal , and @thevoid99 for always showing me love when I post my updates on wrestling <3
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 01-14-2016 at 09:23 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @c0f3d knows what's up.
    i don't know if we're in the same boat, but we're in the same lake. he makes my heart three sizes bigger every time i hear from him. i'm glad that he had a big enough heart to stick with my assiness.

he's got me figured out for the most part, so he knows i will be asleep by the time he reads this, lots of love brother.
    Last edited by ldopa; 02-03-2016 at 12:56 AM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post
    luv to elevenism. just because you have such a fierce curiousity, such a wonderfully open mind and you are creative and funny and i want to send you one of those snuggle blanket hoodie things. xxxooo keep on keeping on, friend.
    goddamn. i just saw this. thanks. mad love right back at you

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I know I haven't been active on here in a long time but I just wanted to say that today is my birthday and I was thinking about you all. I haven't really been on here aside from creepin' in the Vinyl Collector's and David Bowie threads. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I love you all!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @NYRexall @Wolfkiller @kleiner352 - Thank you so much for your advice, reminders and words of kindess and encouragement as they're still helping me improve my forum and social media experiences and self-worth matters.

And yes, I guess it was more of an indirect thing with you too Wolfkiller, but you're also definitely also far more than all right to me. And yes, kleiner352, I know we haven't really spoken for quite a while, but I'll always remember you for that deed of kindness as well.

And aside from exercising privacy, discretion, calmness, happiness and general kindness and positivity, sometimes it truly is best to just detach, detach, detach, even if things seem to be far more serious and personal than they actually are, or at least seem to be. Conversing with as well as observing the lot of you has also helped me enormously regarding that particular Internet issue. It's not always easy, but it's damn well worth it.

@Ryan @tony.parente - Not that you needed me to tell you guys again, but thanks for still being an excellent source of comic relief. Oh, and you too NYRexall. Love the band/merch/tour jokes.

@elevenism - Thanks for also hearing me out and understanding me as well too dude. It really is sometimes just good to be heard.

And well, just thanks for being cool/chill in general guys. It's always appreciated.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 02-10-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    @Jinsai 's a good guy.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @october_midnight - I regret leaving you out of the comic relief list. I also like your finds in the Random Stupidity thread from time to time as well.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    i think me and @RocketScience were brothers in a past life.
    @c0f3d and @Kris , you guys are cool as shit and i look forward to getting to know you better

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    @eversonpoe
    You're a good person, we don't agree with everything and frankly I don't really think we should have to...but you're a 10/10 person. I've never really seen you talk shit about anyone really at all, 99% of your posts are positive in nature, you make every attempt to get along with everyone and the worst you do here is facepalm people. You have a lot to be proud of and you make ETS a much better place.

Not sure why I randomly decided to write you a love letter but there it is. Love you <3

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    @eversonpoe
    You're a good person, we don't agree with everything and frankly I don't really think we should have to...but you're a 10/10 person. I've never really seen you talk shit about anyone really at all, 99% of your posts are positive in nature, you make every attempt to get along with everyone and the worst you do here is facepalm people. You have a lot to be proud of and you make ETS a much better place.

Not sure why I randomly decided to write you a love letter but there it is. Love you <3
    thanks, tony. i'm glad that we're both ok with not agreeing on everything, and i know that you're a good person. sometimes you can be a little...abrasive? but such is often the nature of humorous people. you definitely make me laugh. a lot. even when you piss me off, sometimes. haha.

so, i love you too <3

p.s. i feel like if we ever hung out in real life it would be a lot of fun. NIN records, super smash bros, pizza. if you're ever in chicago, let me know.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    @eversonpoe

Whyd you have to cheat on me

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Whyd you have to cheat on me
    it's right there in the post: i'm NICE