Thread: What are you playing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Just been doing my first Nightmare-difficulty run of Alien Isolation, which remains one of the best new games I've played in the last decade.

Thought I'd also take the opportunity to polish up my Isolation navigation guide, written some non-spoilery background info about every location, in a format that looks vaguely game-appropriate. If anyone's interested, or needs help finding their way around in that game, it's here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=402866213

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    Just been doing my first Nightmare-difficulty run of Alien Isolation, which remains one of the best new games I've played in the last decade.

Thought I'd also take the opportunity to polish up my Isolation navigation guide, written some non-spoilery background info about every location, in a format that looks vaguely game-appropriate. If anyone's interested, or needs help finding their way around in that game, it's here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=402866213
    That reminds me that I still haven't had the courage to play this one. I'm even scared just thinking about playing it. oO

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Far Cry 5. It's a lot more fun then I thought it would be. I'm actually starting to get really sucked into it.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    Far Cry 5. It's a lot more fun then I thought it would be. I'm actually starting to get really sucked into it.
    apparently you heal your dog by giving it belly rubs? unless the internet lied to me. if it's true, that's ADORABLE.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    apparently you heal your dog by giving it belly rubs? unless the internet lied to me. if it's true, that's ADORABLE.
    Heh to get him all you have to do is pet him. Cheeseburger (The Grizzly Bear) is my favorite fang for hire though. I don't use Peaches that much though, cause she's an asshole.

Anyone that happens to pick this up needs to check out the Arcade, you can play maps people create or create your own. It's really fun. I've already completed all the main objectives in this game. Now I'm just waiting for the DLC.