Page 38 of 123 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 3665

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    I only know one thing. More side projects = longer waiting for new R+ album and tour.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I have to agree

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vivisection13 View Post
    I see Till, via Facebook, has a new solo project called Lindemann. Collaboration with the guy behind PAIN. I couldn't find much on it. Anyone know anything more about it?
    Any new details as of now? I no longer use the book of face.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Promo pics are up:

I like the logos alot and definitely dig the artistic direction, but the photo is so piss poor and oozes shitty photoshop goth crap I want to cry. It will definitely still be interesting to hear the musical direction of this and how much it will differ from the usual Rammstein sound or if he will venture into more Emigrate/Combichrist/Clawfinger territory. I hope the music is way more classy than the promo pic seems to foreshadow.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Here is an article about the project from Blabbermouth:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ram...7BgyspyQuUe.99

I think it sounds promising because I am personally a fan of both Lindemann and Peter Tägtgren.

On the other hand, yes... I am sad that this might just mean further procrastination on a new Rammstein album. But i'm just glad that Till is still doing music. He said in one interview in the 90's that he wouldn't want to be doing what he's doing when he's 50, and he's already over 50 now. I know people's opinions change as time goes on, so hopefully he still has 10 more years ahead of him til he hangs up the towel.

Here is a quote from Richard in that interview/link that kind of frightens me a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Kruspe
    "I love touring with RAMMSTEIN, and if somebody has a vision for a record, we'll do another record."

"That's the other problem. We've been through so many years together, we've lost contact in a way. At 18 or 20, it's natural to have a gang around you. But in your 40s or 50s, it's not normal to be around five guys the whole year. Because normally you'd start a family, have children. It's like a marriage with six guys who are never having sex. People get frustrated!"
    I hope that means they aren't getting sick of each other. The whole part about "if someone has a vision for another record, we'll do another record" part makes me believe none of them have any ideas for a new album still and they've all just been chilling for the last few years not writing any new material. It doesn't seem like LIFAD is that old, but when you think about it... that album was from 2009... It is now 2015. that's approaching TOOL territory.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    LOL at that fucking tranny zombie vagina.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    I hope that means they aren't getting sick of each other. The whole part about "if someone has a vision for another record, we'll do another record" part makes me believe none of them have any ideas for a new album still and they've all just been chilling for the last few years not writing any new material. It doesn't seem like LIFAD is that old, but when you think about it... that album was from 2009... It is now 2015. that's approaching TOOL territory.
    Far out that time went fast. It feels just like yesterday that I bought a box full of pink dildos and lube.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is cool, but I want new music.

http://en.rammsteinworld.com/news-85...-2010-in-march

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rammstein world, I remember that place.

I also remember a time when I used to post on herzeleid.net . Anybody else a vet of that site too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Till is working with the guy that fronts PAIN. Anyone familiar with PAIN? I cannot find any downloads online or CDs where I live. I REFUSE to use iTunes.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vivisection13 View Post
    Till is working with the guy that fronts PAIN. Anyone familiar with PAIN? I cannot find any downloads online or CDs where I live. I REFUSE to use iTunes.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 01-14-2015 at 11:36 PM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Oh man, they could be milking us for money so damn hard with two live DVD releases, but instead they focus on gimmicky shit for their online shop.

Has it been mentioned that Flake is putting out an autobiography of some sort covering his musical career called "Tastenficker" (engl. Keys Fucker)? There are also talks of a book signing tour so if he's coming to my neck of the woods I might grab some signed copies for some of you. Especially looking at you @ Ryan , @Conan The Barbarian

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/3862...462XWKLENRUWYT
    Last edited by dlb; 01-15-2015 at 08:19 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Dude that would be awesome!

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Promo pics are up:

Reminds me of Long and McQuade's logo but i can't imagine coming up for a logo of just two letters that'd be much different.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Rammstein world, I remember that place.

I also remember a time when I used to post on herzeleid.net . Anybody else a vet of that site too?
    Yeah I used to visit Herzeleid all those years ago. I was in college and totally hooked on the band.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Herzeleid.net was a good place, other Rammstein boards these days are a mess and the fansite pretty much too. Donaukinder on Facebook is making me mad with their writing style, but they usually have first hand information and are updated most frequently.

Argh, here I go again with this band. It's a love hate relationship in the best possible way.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Oh man, they could be milking us for money so damn hard with two live DVD releases, but instead they focus on gimmicky shit for their online shop.

Has it been mentioned that Flake is putting out an autobiography of some sort covering his musical career called "Tastenficker" (engl. Keys Fucker)? There are also talks of a book signing tour so if he's coming to my neck of the woods I might grab some signed copies for some of you. Especially looking at you @ Ryan , @Conan The Barbarian

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/3862...462XWKLENRUWYT
    please do!

lmao at keyboard fucker

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Release date is March 16th, but no translated version as of yet available.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I posted at Herzeleid with the name "Ryan." when LIFAD came out and a bit after.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I tried to get into herzelied, but they denied me. So I said fuck it. I only went there for the English translations, and tried to join the forum for demo hunting purposes.

Still on the search for that high quality stirb demo, like the rest of us lol.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Herzeleid.net was a good place, other Rammstein boards these days are a mess and the fansite pretty much too. Donaukinder on Facebook is making me mad with their writing style, but they usually have first hand information and are updated most frequently.

Argh, here I go again with this band. It's a love hate relationship in the best possible way.
    Herzelied.net was my first ever internet web fourm I signed up for back in... 1999? Something like that... I used to go on there everyday, but I slowly shifted over to ETS. Haven't been active on that site probably since 2004-2005ish. I still have 3 @herzeleid.net e-mails I use as primary e-mail addresses though, haha.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I am so going to buy the Madison Square Garden DVD when it comes out. I hope there's a live album coming for it, too.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I think the MSG concert is a bit too long overdue... at least I don't really care for the concert itself since I hated the LIFAD era after having seen the somewhat revamped version with MIG. It will be good to have an audio rip though for the new songs and the songs they changed a little.

The MIG is what I'm really hoping for! Especially the Bück dich/Mann gegen Mann/Ohne dich segment!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    It would be awesome if they suddenly decide to play a Herzeleid 20th anniversary tour. Unreal, I know.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Or at least come up with a special edition (remastered, videos, outtakes, live-show) or a nice book of the founding era of Rammstein. I know that they are sitting on enough material to do this in a decent and worth our money kind of way!

Listening to Der Meister right now actually... That bassline is nice!
    Last edited by dlb; 01-16-2015 at 03:07 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I think the MSG concert is a bit too long overdue... at least I don't really care for the concert itself since I hated the LIFAD era after having seen the somewhat revamped version with MIG. It will be good to have an audio rip though for the new songs and the songs they changed a little.

The MIG is what I'm really hoping for! Especially the Bück dich/Mann gegen Mann/Ohne dich segment!
    I've never seen them, all I have are the DVDs, so I honestly don't know how they were revamped after their greatest hits album came out.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    So according to the Emigrate facebook there will be a third album in September:

"Berlin in January:It was grey and it was depressing. My studio should’ve been my escape but in an environment like this I only wound up writing more depressing songs. It would’ve been a no-win situation if we hadn’t come up with some good stuff for the next record, but we did. More than we needed, actually. The goal was to get two more songs and suddenly we had six in the basket. I’ll be taking these songs along with others we’ve done back into the studio in March to record with the same crew. With any luck we’ll be mixing by late April, giving us a new Emigrate record in September. The grey should be gone by then, but for now I wish everyone more light than I’ve been getting here. Unless you’re writing depressing songs too.

Bis gleich, Richard Z.K."

https://www.facebook.com/Emigrate

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    So according to the Emigrate facebook there will be a third album in September:

"Berlin in January:It was grey and it was depressing. My studio should’ve been my escape but in an environment like this I only wound up writing more depressing songs. It would’ve been a no-win situation if we hadn’t come up with some good stuff for the next record, but we did. More than we needed, actually. The goal was to get two more songs and suddenly we had six in the basket. I’ll be taking these songs along with others we’ve done back into the studio in March to record with the same crew. With any luck we’ll be mixing by late April, giving us a new Emigrate record in September. The grey should be gone by then, but for now I wish everyone more light than I’ve been getting here. Unless you’re writing depressing songs too.

Bis gleich, Richard Z.K."

https://www.facebook.com/Emigrate
    Bloody awesome!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Does anyone have an mp3 of the version of Fuhre Much from the movie Nymphomaniac with the alternate lyrics?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)