Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanye West

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    What is it about Beyonce that Kanye West is obsessed about? Did he once have something going on with her or something?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post

Haha relevant
    If what Arca (producer on Yeezus) said to Björk is true, Kanye hardly produced his own album. He was gone for days while his producers made the music. Maybe Kanye respects Beyoncé for the way she is more a 'brand' than a musician.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    One of these days.... Kanye will get his brains bashed in when he interrupts someone.... it would make great live TV to see someone beat the shit out of him.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    One of these days.... Kanye will get his brains bashed in when he interrupts someone.... it would make great live TV to see someone beat the shit out of him.
    whoa, dude...that was a bit extreme...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    whoa, dude...that was a bit extreme...
    You never venture into the professional wrestling thread do you? He's always extreme.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I fucking love ClickHole so fucking much.

http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/iv...ource=facebook

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I'd love to see him pick on the wrong person one day, body guards be damned, and get KTFO. Instead he goes at Taylor Swift and Beck when the camera is on.

I think TS can beat up Beck, lollllll.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Beck is horrible. Kanye was right once again.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I think TS can beat up Beck, lollllll.

He can't beat up TS, that would make him a Suppressive person.
    Well that would also make him a fucking asshole but that's beside the point.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I think you guys are getting a little overly butthurt over a joke. And yeah, artistry, respect Beyoncé, all that shit after the show, but who the fuck really cares? Are you people actually coming to the defense of Beck? Really? How many of you gave a shit about Beck before last night?

Also, thevoid99, Jesus Christ. Really, dude?

It never ends in this thread. Feels like the Death Grips thread sometimes.

Oh, my fucking God, people, I get it, Beck's great, Kanye's the worst ever, I fucking get it. Step the fuck off. Christ.
    Last edited by gorast; 02-10-2015 at 12:07 AM. Reason: people never let anything go here, do they?

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    more like kanye east

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    I think you guys are getting a little overly butthurt over a joke. And yeah, artistry, respect Beyoncé, all that shit after the show, but who the fuck really cares? Are you people actually coming to the defense of Beck? Really? How many of you gave a shit about Beck before last night?

This is a forum, to "discuss" things".

At the end of the day, no, none of this shit matters in our lives really- or it shouldn't. Maybe ETS should just close up shop since everyone doesn't agree on everything.

Doesn't matter if it's Beck or Beiber(sp?), this guy is an asshole and when he wants to get attention it's typically for the wrong reason. He's got his opinions- which is fine to be honest, we all do- but it always seems to have to shit on someone else's spot light so he's in the head lines.

I must've missed the "joke" part.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    There's nothing douchier than bringing up the fucking "it's a forum to discuss things" thing. I know what the fuck a forum is, thanks.

I wasn't shitting on anyone's right to bitch, I was bitching about other people's opinions. That's also what forums are for. Shocking, right? It's almost like there are multiple ways to say things here. What a concept.

If it bothers you so much get a damn interview with the douche bag and find out what it is about Beyonce not winning an award to that gets HIM so "butthurt". The guy acts like a complete asshole in front of a TV audience and people wonder what the fuck is wrong with the guy.

Whatever.

EDIT: if people are going to disagree on things that's fine, just don't delete posts- not sure what that's all about.
    Last edited by Krazy; 02-09-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I've always gave a shit about Beck. I love Beck. Besides, I have no respect for some insecure egomaniac who is married to some ugly and overexposed hobbit who thinks he's better than everyone. You goddamn right I would love to see him get his brains bashed in. One less asshole to worry about.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredy_Brown View Post
    Beck is horrible. Kanye was right once again.
    The Grammys doesn't care about Black People. Heh.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    How many of you gave a shit about Beck before last night?
    Quite a few of us. We're all over the age of 28 (except @Kid Charlemagne but he's still cool).

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Yawn. Kanye West said something stupid and made a fool of himself, again. Beck doesn't care, why should anyone else?
    Last edited by GulDukat; 02-09-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    http://www.gigwise.com/news/97973/ka...anson-steps-in
    I forgot how amazing Shirley Manson is.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    http://www.gigwise.com/news/97973/ka...anson-steps-in
    I forgot how amazing Shirley Manson is.
    Thank you Shirley!

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    Yawn. Kanye West said something stupid and made a fool of himself, again. Beck doesn't care, why should anyone else?
    Because this is an ongoing thing with some megalomaniac who refuses to understand the importance of treating someone. Would you like to be humiliated and disrespected on one of the biggest stages in your field?

Beck has been a relevant, genre defining artist for over 20 years, people still care about him, I know I do and always have. Whether or not you like him as an artist, nobody deserves the stupid bullshit that Kanye is doing at awards shows. People deserve respect, and Kanye doesn't get it. If you don't get that simple fact, then you're just as narrow-minded as Kanye.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Christ, Kid C, you need to relax and back that wah-wah train all the way up, buddy.

From Mr Hansen's mouth itself: "I was just so excited he was coming up. He deserves to be on stage as much as anybody," Beck told Us Weekly. "How many great records has he put out in the last five years, right?”

Wouldn't you prefer it if Kanye rushed the stage? Look at all the media hype Beck has now. He's the good guy and he's done nothing at all. It's the Grammy's. Who gives a fuck? Kanye rules, so does Beyonce, so does Beck.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Because this is an ongoing thing with some megalomaniac who refuses to understand the importance of treating someone. Would you like to be humiliated and disrespected on one of the biggest stages in your field?
    I think I'd probably roll my eyes and move on, or I'd be too busy thinking about a place to put my shiny new award to care.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I'm with Shirley Manson; If I was Beyonce, I'd smack Kanye and tell him to knock that shit off, because it's coming across like Beyonce is a victim who needs Kanye to protect or defend her, and that's obviously not true. Beyonce is one of the wealthiest women on the planet. Sure, that doesn't prove artistry BUT NEITHER DOES THE GRAMMIES, not with pop music anyway. Beyonce doesn't need a bunch of white suits to give her artistic integrity and does she even WANT that? Kanye is seeking attention for HIMSELF and "black people" in general, but then where was he during the BET Awards?

HE WAS WINNING ONE, THAT'S WHERE.

Kanye, just stop, really. I understand what you're saying, the Grammies are boring and homogenous, but fuck them, they're not the Oscars. I stopped watching the Grammies long ago, they're completely off my radar. Yawn.
    Last edited by allegro; 02-10-2015 at 08:45 AM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I'm with Shirley Manson; If I was Beyonce, I'd smack Kanye and tell him to knock that shit off, because it's coming across like Beyonce is a victim who needs Kanye to protect or defend her, and that's obviously not true. Beyonce is one of the wealthiest women on the planet. Sure, that doesn't prove artistry BUT NEITHER DOES THE GRAMMIES, not with pop music anyway. Beyonce doesn't need a bunch of white suits to give her artistic integrity and does she even WANT that? Kanye is seeking attention for HIMSELF and "black people" in general, but then where was he during the BET Awards?

HE WAS WINNING ONE, THAT'S WHERE.

Kanye, just stop, really. I understand what you're saying, the Grammies are boring and homogenous, but fuck them, they're not the Oscars. I stopped watching the Grammies long ago, they're completely off my radar. Yawn.
    I find his obsession with Beyonce to be downright bizarre. Kanye is a talented guy and obviously puts a lot of thought into his music, yet the same man makes these asinine, moronic public comments.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    I think I'd probably roll my eyes and move on, or I'd be too busy thinking about a place to put my shiny new award to care.
    Easier said than done, especially with huge audience in the building and millions at home viewing. This isn't some small 500 person venue, this was an arena full of people at "music's biggest night". Just because you think you' react calmly doesn't make it right or absolve Kanye, this is a piece of shit with a history of this, and it's tired. This coming from someone who celebrates the artists entire discography.

Quote Originally Posted by butter_hole View Post
    Christ, Kid C, you need to relax and back that wah-wah train all the way up, buddy.

From Mr Hansen's mouth itself: "I was just so excited he was coming up. He deserves to be on stage as much as anybody," Beck told Us Weekly. "How many great records has he put out in the last five years, right?”

Wouldn't you prefer it if Kanye rushed the stage? Look at all the media hype Beck has now. He's the good guy and he's done nothing at all. It's the Grammy's. Who gives a fuck? Kanye rules, so does Beyonce, so does Beck.
    Not only was this entirely unoriginal, but you completely missed the point.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I love that even people who are generally intelligent fall for his trolling. Kanye is love. <3

You're all doing exactly what he wants you to do.
    Last edited by Sarah K; 02-10-2015 at 08:58 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tell that to Paul Stanley who I think has one of the best responses: http://www.avclub.com/article/shirle...opinion-215037

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Oh wow. Washed up stars trying to piggy back off of a made up controversy so people will remember them for 6 seconds. That's very original.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I love that even people who are generally intelligent fall for his trolling. Kanye is love. <3

You're all doing exactly what he wants you to do.
    Again, doesn't justify his actions in the least bit. I suppose his marriage to a high profile shite celebrity is trolling too?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I disagree. Everyone wants to act like he's some "dumb asshole". But he's one of the most calculating celebrities that I can think of.

I love the Kardashians and think Kim is basically the most beautiful woman alive at the moment, so my opinion of her is biased. So far, they seem to genuinely love and care for one another. So I'm not going to cast any judgements there. If they're happy, they're happy!