Thread: Ghostemane

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Sure, he's def. growing his sound into something improved from the earlier stuff. That first song is still pretty bad, and his image is goofy as hell. The second song is pretty solid. I dug it. I will give you that. From what I see and where he gets booked, he's still trying to appeal to the mainstream, nu-metal revival type kids. Keep going in the direction of that second track, drop the fucking rapping completely and like start doing stuff with Youth Code or something.

That stuff from FOUR YEARS AGO that is still bothering you IS like ICP nonsense. It's really cringey to me, I'm sorry. Glad he's inching towards respectability though. I know you want vindication haha.

You need to move from bumblefuck Texas and get closer to somewhere where you can catch all these diverse artists you like live. I knwo you can't b/c of health & family reliance factors, but it would do you so good to more easily indulge/support all the music you ride for.

But then you'd be busier & not d/l all those movies we leech off you. So nevermind. Stay put & keep bumpin' the 2023 version of Twizted ;-)
    Twizted. I'm dead. But yeah, we're never gonna agree on this. I think N/O/I/S/E is great industrial hip hop, that the pain is for real, and the ritual magic references are...well, the kid DOES have an obscure hermetic word tattooed on his face. That shit is real, too.

ICP, although I respect their movement, the music is just awful. They're stupid dudes talking about hitting people with hatchets and shit. The production is bad, the rapping is bad, and there isn't much passion.

But there's no more point in arguing. I'm just surprised more NIN fans aren't Ghoste fans. And, yeah...he played at the gathering, once...but not as many times as Danny Brown or Bone.

Trust me, I'd LOVE to get out of here. Remember, I came from Dallas. But you're right...we can't, now. We can't leave my mom all alone: she needs help. AND, my stepson lives here, now, and goes to school here.

Edit: also, THANK you for leeching the flicks. I WANT that work to do some.good for.my friends, for.real. It's SOMETHING I can do.to make a TINY difference for a few people.
    @bobbie solo , we DO take requests, also, if you wanna see anything. Don't be shy.
    @wizfan do you want a plex share, my Greek brother?
    Last edited by elevenism; 01-09-2023 at 12:35 PM.