Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck me. (No, seriously.)

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    UGH ME TOO

(fuck your caps tyranny)

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    It's still getting worse after everything I've tried.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Yessss, finally getting laid tonight.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    INSIDE THE NEXT WEEK FOR ME, I'M BETTING (the caps tyranny must end)

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Oh I bet it'll be inside the next week

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Re: Fuck me. (No, seriously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    It's still getting worse after everything I've tried.
    Lubricant?

No sex, the one thing that working myself silly doesn't seem to help.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    I will finally admit and concede to how not wanting to go out and/or stay out late at night can be a barrier to achieving this, since hooking up during the morning and the afternoon can appear to be very creepy and weird most of the time. It finally hit me, but hoped people would just explain it to me. And if I don't have it in the context of a relationship, having it in the context of an excellent friendship sounds just about right too.

I also don't blame people for being driven crazy from the whole not getting any thing, and could see why some people keep it to themselves, since there are people out there that are judgmental enough to label everybody that wants it outside of a monogamous, heterosexual, and married relationship as shallow and and "immoral". They'd even try to make you feel guilty over it. I'm also amazed how ETS is great for even expressing such feelings in a topic that's already as controversial and personal at it is.

And but of course, I mean that in the best way possible. Thanks for helping me not feeling so alone during certain times, in certain threads, ETS.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 10-30-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    BAH! Thought I was going somewhere good with a girl I met tonight but nothing happened. We were dancing all night and then I had to leave because I have to be at work at 7am and I gave her my card and told her my name and DIDN'T GET A FUCKING NAME BACK! If you're gonna dance with me for half an hour, come outside and smoke with me, then go back in and dance with me for another half hour you could at least tell me your NAME.

Annoyed and lonely.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    This is a question that's been pondering me for a long time: The idea of a one night stand has never really appealed to me. Is this me having too high of standards and being somewhat uptight, or am I seriously just not the type of person for them?

Also, my sexuality confuses me. Some days I feel attracted to my own sex, yet other days I feel attracted to the opposite. Whenever I'm attracted to my own sex, the opposite sex doesn't appeal to me at all. Whenever I'm attracted to the opposite sex, my own sex doesn't appeal to me. It's a bit frustrating because it feels so back and forth.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I've had exactly one one night stand in my life(with the exception of other people being brought in for threeways). It really does nothing for me, either. I'm such a girl in this way, but I absolutely need my mind stimulated before anything else. You can be nice to look at, but if you're dumb as fuck, I'm not really going to be interested. I also don't really see the appeal of racking up a bunch of one nighters. I'd rather have a few close friends I know I can call up. At least then the whole "learning curve" of what one another likes is already established.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    I'd also figured that with friends, at least you'd be with people that you're cool with and actually know, which is also another very vital thing for me. I'd like to have a good rapport with the person or people I'm with, and know who and what they are before getting involved with them in that way to start with, should I go the opposite/alternate of the monogamous route.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    You also don't have to have weird conversations about WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR OUR RELATIONSHIP

Some parts of getting old are awesome.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    There's sometimes nothing worse than being at the lowest point of this overall mood and then seeing pictures of somebody on Facebook you know you can never have, especially in that way. (I just wanted to release that thought. I'll live, but those exact moments really suck, despite how much I realize my selfishness.)
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 11-02-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    This is a question that's been pondering me for a long time: The idea of a one night stand has never really appealed to me. Is this me having too high of standards and being somewhat uptight, or am I seriously just not the type of person for them?

Also, my sexuality confuses me. Some days I feel attracted to my own sex, yet other days I feel attracted to the opposite. Whenever I'm attracted to my own sex, the opposite sex doesn't appeal to me at all. Whenever I'm attracted to the opposite sex, my own sex doesn't appeal to me. It's a bit frustrating because it feels so back and forth.
    I'm not into one-night-stands AT ALL. Never had one, doubt I ever will. Making out is all well and good but much further than than and I need to keep some sort of connection. Sex for me is a very affectionate act so some form of emotional bond matters to me. It can just be friendship, but yeah.

Re: sexuality. You don't ever have to label yourself. Whatever you feel is okay. Whatever you want to do is okay. I'm NOT bisexual, and I am NOT straight. Once I realized there was a word for me (queer), that was cool. I was pretty confused by that when I was younger, worried I was faking bisexuality/just wanting to be bi and all sorts of shit like that.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    I've only had three strictly one night stands in my life and I felt pretty shitty about them afterwards because the sex was mediocre and I ignored their communication attempts from then on. I don't think I'd go down that road again. I'm all for single night encounters with friends or acquaintances, but not 99% unknown, barely know your name situations.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    I'm not into one-night-stands AT ALL. Never had one, doubt I ever will. Making out is all well and good but much further than than and I need to keep some sort of connection. Sex for me is a very affectionate act so some form of emotional bond matters to me. It can just be friendship, but yeah.
    I thought about that too, since I'd rather be intimate with somebody I'd have an excellent rapport with, even though it's with a friend. I think I'd still try to fall in love though, despite the risks that entail because I've never fallen in love before. I really wonder what that's like.

Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    Re: sexuality. You don't ever have to label yourself. Whatever you feel is okay. Whatever you want to do is okay. I'm NOT bisexual, and I am NOT straight. Once I realized there was a word for me (queer), that was cool. I was pretty confused by that when I was younger, worried I was faking bisexuality/just wanting to be bi and all sorts of shit like that.
    I seriously like that way you think when it comes to intimacy and sexuality, and also like the way you exude such confidence and self-acceptance regarding such a practical and open-minded mindset.

And for some reason, this thread has the Kinda I Want To vibe far more than all the other fucking threads combined. Perhaps it's obviously lust being multiplied intensively and extensively when combined with devastation, desperation, and loneliness. Kinda I want to!!!

Last edited by Halo Infinity; 11-03-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I thought about that too, since I'd rather be intimate with somebody I'd have an excellent rapport with, even though it's with a friend. I think I'd still try to fall in love though, despite the risks that entail because I've never fallen in love before. I really wonder what that's like.
    Just wondering - how old are you?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    28, and with some of my other posts, you could see why I'd had such bad luck. Just about every woman I was interested was either taken, or not interested. Oh, and if you missed my other posts about not being outgoing, and not being the kind of person that likes to go out and/or stay out late at night, that's probably why, and I've admitted that it could very well be a barrier when it comes to finding somebody. I've sometimes wondered if being a non-drinker can be a deterrent as well. (Since I've noticed that some, or even lots of people wouldn't go as far as to even hang out with a non-drinker, which would immediately make dating/intimacy out of the question.)

And then there's also my ADHD and not really having any friends right now, along with some other issues I've mentioned in The Mental Health thread. And at the very least, I'd hope you'd understand as I'll admit to being something else. I actually wouldn't feel as bad mentioning this if I was in my late teens or early 20s. It's also like I might as well be the stereotypical "loner", "geek", and "nerd".
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 11-04-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    OK, being 28 and never being in love is like being 14 and not getting into university. If you were 50 maybe that'd be an issue. I'm 27 and I'd say I've never been in love. I think I've only loved two people ever, and one of them is my grandmother. It'd be cool to happen but it doesn't make you abnormal or weird. Lots of 28 year olds are virgins even. Every single one of my dating experiences has originated from the Internet, and you don't need alcohol or to go outside to do that. A ton of people on this forum who are married or in a relationship met their partner from this very website.

To be honest it's pretty hard to miss your posts about how much of an outcast you feel because you talk about it on several threads every day. You're actually pretty normal. Sitcoms etc that paint this lifestyle that you think is necessary for all this shit to happen (or that all this shit is necessary) is a lie.

In brief, everyone that is different to me can go fuck themselves and you should have the same attitude.

I mean, unless you actually want one of those drunk night owls for a girlfriend. Because you two would have so much in common!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    OK, being 28 and never being in love is like being 14 and not getting into university. If you were 50 maybe that'd be an issue. I'm 27 and I'd say I've never been in love. I think I've only loved two people ever, and one of them is my grandmother. It'd be cool to happen but it doesn't make you abnormal or weird. Lots of 28 year olds are virgins even. Every single one of my dating experiences has originated from the Internet, and you don't need alcohol or to go outside to do that. A ton of people on this forum who are married or in a relationship met their partner from this very website.

To be honest it's pretty hard to miss your posts about how much of an outcast you feel because you talk about it on several threads every day. You're actually pretty normal. Sitcoms etc that paint this lifestyle that you think is necessary for all this shit to happen (or that all this shit is necessary) is a lie.

In brief, everyone that is different to me can go fuck themselves and you should have the same attitude.

I mean, unless you actually want one of those drunk night owls for a girlfriend. Because you two would have so much in common!
    I'm 26 and I've been in love once, and it destroyed me for a very long time when I lost her. I almost felt it again with my last girlfriend, but that relationship ended before my feelings for her were able to advance that far (I know that sounds kind of dickish... It sounds better in my head, I just don't know how to translate it into text right now).
    Much like you, most of my relationships originated online in some form or another. Not all, but most. That just seemed like the easiest route to take since I'm kind of awkward when I try to meet girls out in public. Recently, however, it's not been going so well. I know it's my fault, but I just don't know what I'm doing wrong so I don't know what I need to fix. That being said, I'm trying to get myself out there more and try to talk to girls face to face, since that's how I prefer to communicate, anyways.
    Still, I haven't been touched by anyone but me since January, and it's starting to get to me >.<

I still firmly believe that there's someone for everyone. You just have to find them and take the chance.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    28, and with some of my other posts, you could see why I'd had such bad luck. Just about every woman I was interested was either taken, or not interested. Oh, and if you missed my other posts about not being outgoing, and not being the kind of person that likes to go out and/or stay out late at night, that's probably why, and I've admitted that it could very well be a barrier when it comes to finding somebody. I've sometimes wondered if being a non-drinker can be a deterrent as well. (Since I've noticed that some, or even lots of people wouldn't go as far as to even hang out with a non-drinker, which would immediately make dating/intimacy out of the question.)

And then there's also my ADHD and not really having any friends right now, along with some other issues I've mentioned in The Mental Health thread. And at the very least, I'd hope you'd understand as I'll admit to being something else. I actually wouldn't feel as bad mentioning this if I was in my late teens or early 20s. It's also like I might as well be the stereotypical "loner", "geek", and "nerd".
    If it makes you feel any better, I'm a non-drinker, too. I do drink on occasion, but not nearly enough to be called a "drinker". I have health concerns, so I'll have maybe one light beer a week at absolute most. There are lots of times when I feel like it's preventing me from meeting more people.
    The funny thing about that is the fact that I'm a musician, so I actually spend quite a lot of time in bars. I've been hit on a few times at gigs, but never from anyone even remotely resembling sober, and I'm not the kind of guy who would take a drunk girl into the bathroom to make out with her/have a quickie.
    So yes, I can definitely relate to you there. Sometimes I just feel so out of place and paranoid about trying to talk to girls who are drinking and I'm just sitting there with my glass of water.
    Doesn't always stop me from trying, though. You shouldn't let it get in the way of trying to meet people, either.
    And as we all know, not everyone who drinks is a raging drunk. You might meet a sweet non-drinking girl who was just dragged out to a bar by her friends :P

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    OK, being 28 and never being in love is like being 14 and not getting into university. If you were 50 maybe that'd be an issue. I'm 27 and I'd say I've never been in love. I think I've only loved two people ever, and one of them is my grandmother. It'd be cool to happen but it doesn't make you abnormal or weird.
    Thank goodness, as I've encountered so many people that thought it's weird for people to not get that over with before turning 22 or 25. Some of them even look down at people that didn't lose their virginity at ages 18-21, and even go as far as to believe that they should be ashamed if they lost their virginity at 22+ years of ago.

Lots of 28 year olds are virgins even. Every single one of my dating experiences has originated from the Internet, and you don't need alcohol or to go outside to do that. A ton of people on this forum who are married or in a relationship met their partner from this very website.
    And since I've dwelled on thinking about everybody's expectations and preferences, I completely forgot to consider that. Oh yes, and I've noticed actual relationships and marriages on ETS, and I certainly think that's cool too.

The people that told me that I had to go to clubs and bars and drink were actually players too, and were also people I worked with on my last job. They told me that my 20s should be about do everything I can to hit it and quit it while getting girls drunk and having sex with them in that way regardless of their feelings. One of the biggest players there even told me how I was wasting my 20s away, and how I should feel miserable and ashamed. Which is ironic, because if he was so relaxed, he wouldn't have jumped down my throat in frustration in order to get me to be like him.

I liked how he complimented me on being a good person, and at least liked how he said I'd deserve as much girls as him, or even more though. That's probably the only nice thing he said, but I don't think I want to be a player, since from what he had explicitly stated, involved breaking hearts and cheating. He even went as far to say that women are only around to please men.

To be honest it's pretty hard to miss your posts about how much of an outcast you feel because you talk about it on several threads every day.
    Oh, sorry about that. Not that I did anything wrong, or that's what you're implying, but I'll admit that I can and have seemed to endlessly ramble on and on about such things due to harboring them for so many years, or even decades, since I've occasionally mentioned my childhood here. I only did that because most of ETS seems to be accepting, and prone to give very supportive and encouraging advice, while being great listeners, or should I say readers.

For the most part, it just feels good to release my thoughts and have some understanding, along with some positive reinforcement. It has also obviously increased my post count far more than I ever expected, and well, I had more fun here than I expected, or probably should too. After all, I was mostly absent and/or lurking ETS for around 5 to 6 months this year, so it seems to more than make up for it.

But yeah, I think I've perhaps said as much as I've wanted to say on those issues for now, and will try to only post when I'm 100% good and ready with a clear mind, heart, and conscience.

You're actually pretty normal.
    Thank you, I really appreciate that, as I've gotten accustomed to being perceived as the odd one out.

Sitcoms etc that paint this lifestyle that you think is necessary for all this shit to happen (or that all this shit is necessary) is a lie.
    That's so true. I've even seen in on lots of Internet memes as well. It's also what most "players" would say too, and even if they're not players, people with that mindset believe that all that shit should be done no later than the age of 21. And then you have people bragging about losing it before the age of 18 too. And then you also have the very simple and obvious fact that entertainment isn't reality anyway.

I've figured, and I think I sort of came to terms with it again as mentioned here. I sometimes need to be reminded though, because I tend to forget and lose my sense of self though.

I'd actually hope so, and for the record, as of now, I'm definitely not a teetotaler either. Thank you so much for your kind words, advice, and reassurance. This also seems to be our first actual conversation. I think it's about time to add you to my friend list count on ETS.

How about it? And dear goodness, I can be such a motor-mouth online. Holy shit. My stay on ETS is getting better and better, even though I should still tone it down from time to time. It really was nice talking to you.

Last edited by Halo Infinity; 11-04-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Prowler View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I'm a non-drinker, too. I do drink on occasion, but not nearly enough to be called a "drinker". I have health concerns, so I'll have maybe one light beer a week at absolute most. There are lots of times when I feel like it's preventing me from meeting more people.
    I don't think it should either, but I've seen and heard of it being a barrier for some people. As for me, and this is just me, but drinker or not, I don't mind hanging out as long as we're cool. That's all that really matters to me.

The funny thing about that is the fact that I'm a musician, so I actually spend quite a lot of time in bars. I've been hit on a few times at gigs, but never from anyone even remotely resembling sober, and I'm not the kind of guy who would take a drunk girl into the bathroom to make out with her/have a quickie.
    I see what you mean, since I'm sure lots of people probably could and would expect the opposite from a musician, but of course, I wouldn't be one of those people that would hold it against you. I also don't think I'd even want to do that either, unless we really were cool, but would still prefer my bedroom or her bedroom... not a public bathroom.

So yes, I can definitely relate to you there. Sometimes I just feel so out of place and paranoid about trying to talk to girls who are drinking and I'm just sitting there with my glass of water. Doesn't always stop me from trying, though. You shouldn't let it get in the way of trying to meet people, either. And as we all know, not everyone who drinks is a raging drunk. You might meet a sweet non-drinking girl who was just dragged out to a bar by her friends :P
    That's true, and that would be one hell of a fine coincidence for me, should that ever happen. Thank you for your kind words and reassurance as well.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Thank goodness, as I've encountered so many people that thought it's weird for people to not get that over with before turning 22 or 25. Some of them even look down at people that didn't lose their virginity at ages 18-21, and even go as far as to believe that they should be ashamed if they lost their virginity at 22+ years of ago.

And since I've dwelled on thinking about everybody's expectations and preferences, I completely forgot to consider that. Oh yes, and I've noticed actual relationships and marriages on ETS, and I certainly think that's cool too.

The people that told me that I had to go to clubs and bars and drink were actually players too, and were also people I worked with on my last job. They told me that my 20s should be about do everything I can to hit it and quit it while getting girls drunk and having sex with them in that way regardless of their feelings. One of the biggest players there even told me how I was wasting my 20s away, and how I should feel miserable and ashamed. Which is ironic, because if he was so relaxed, he wouldn't have jumped down my throat in frustration in order to get me to be like him.

I liked how he complimented me on being a good person, and at least liked how he said I'd deserve as much girls as him, or even more though. That's probably the only nice thing he said, but I don't think I want to be a player, since from what he had explicitly stated, involved breaking hearts and cheating. He even went as far to say that women are only around to please men.

Oh, sorry about that. Not that I did anything wrong, or that's what you're implying, but I'll admit that I can and have seemed to endlessly ramble on and on about such things due to harboring them for so many years, or even decades, since I've occasionally mentioned my childhood here. I only did that because most of ETS seems to be accepting, and prone to give very supportive and encouraging advice, while being great listeners, or should I say readers.

For the most part, it just feels good to release my thoughts and have some understanding, along with some positive reinforcement. It has also obviously increased my post count far more than I ever expected, and well, I had more fun here than I expected, or probably should too. After all, I was mostly absent and/or lurking ETS for around 5 to 6 months this year, so it seems to more than make up for it.

But yeah, I think I've perhaps said as much as I've wanted to say on those issues for now, and will try to only post when I'm 100% good and ready with a clear mind, heart, and conscience.

Thank you, I really appreciate that, as I've gotten accustomed to being perceived as the odd one out.

That's so true. I've even seen in on lots of Internet memes as well. It's also what most "players" would say too, and even if they're not players, people with that mindset believe that all that shit should be done no later than the age of 21. And then you have people bragging about losing it before the age of 18 too. And then you also have the very simple and obvious fact that entertainment isn't reality anyway.

I've figured, and I think I sort of came to terms with it again as mentioned here. I sometimes need to be reminded though, because I tend to forget and lose my sense of self though.

I'd actually hope so, and for the record, as of now, I'm definitely not a teetotaler either. Thank you so much for your kind words, advice, and reassurance. This also seems to be our first actual conversation. I think it's about time to add you to my friend list count on ETS.

How about it? And dear goodness, I can be such a motor-mouth online. Holy shit. My stay on ETS is getting better and better, even though I should still tone it down from time to time. It really was nice talking to you.

I'm just shocked it was all news to you. Also in case you didn't realise the "Because you would have so much in common" was sarcastic.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Oh whoops. Sorry, my mistake. It was also news to me because I ended up believing what most people were saying when it came to getting laid ASAP between ages 18-21 and how having relationships under 25 was also supposed to be the norm for everybody.

(And well, I guess that was also kind of normal to happen, since sarcasm can be harder to detect on the Internet.) And yeah, it also shows how much I know, and that I really am still something else in some ways. And thanks for telling me.

-Edit-

I also saw reality TV shows perpetuate that lie as well, but of course, it's just a lie, and absolutely not real life.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 11-06-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Maaan. So I'll hit up my boyfriend for phone sex now and then, and it's not unusual for him to not be in the mood or busy or something.

So I called him last night to talk and I made one of my (usual and frequent) comments where I was basically like "Hey, you should take off all of your clothes." Y'know, I just say shit like that. And he asked if I was asking for phone sex and was down for it.

So, since that never happens, I was.

Except I wasn't in the mood, really, so it didn't work. And we ended up not really going anywhere with it.

UGGGHHHHHHHH.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Watched Masters of Sex and got horny as fuck, damn it! Not easy when your fuck buddy lives in another country