Thread: Professional Wrestling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    CM Punk was a toxic piece of shit and I honestly can't believe anyone misses him. He didn't even have one solid good match that wasn't carried by his opponent since his return. Motherfucker is not missed at all.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    CM Punk was a toxic piece of shit and I honestly can't believe anyone misses him. He didn't even have one solid good match that wasn't carried by his opponent since his return. Motherfucker is not missed at all.
    Oh man, i hurts to read this.

You're allowed to dislike him, i'm not saying he's the victim in all this, but rephrase: "he isn't missed by YOU".

I could care less about the backstage politics and how the Elite moved the story to make them appear the "victims", but CM Punk did bring something to the table and even the ratings are showing that.

I almost want this to be a work, this could be one of the greatest wrestling storylines ever! Sadly it's just bullshit and drama (from both sides).

There

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Yes, and to quote a commenter on CSS regarding the latest BTE YouTube video:
    Just come back and have good matches like the one on Full Gear. This whole "The world's against us, but nothing's going to keep us down!" thing is slightly nauseating (and I generally like the Elite).

Dudes, you tried to politick the most infamously-grumpy loose cannon in the business, he burnt your childish asses to cinders on the mic, then you stepped to the guy at the absolutely wrong time and got in a fight that got you suspended from the company you basically co-founded. I'd be extremely embarrassed about the whole thing myself. Enough with the sassy references, just do what you do well in the ring and earn the audience's trust back that way.
    Not to be all "both sides", but I think this is at least 60/40...