Thread: What are you playing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Wanted this game for years. Finally got it for $4.94 on Xbox Live Marketplace due to today's EA Publisher sale! Loving it. I only have done the prologue and training but I must say, I'm happy they are doing a sequel. I'm definitely gonna get it Day One.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I haven't played these before, but I gave them a chance. So far I like Black Ops a lot. Good FPS. I'll be picking up Black Ops II soon. Also I bought World at War. Tomorrow i'm borrowing Ghosts from a friend. Yay. Anyone have a favorite COD game?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    I haven't played these before, but I gave them a chance. So far I like Black Ops a lot. Good FPS. I'll be picking up Black Ops II soon. Also I bought World at War. Tomorrow i'm borrowing Ghosts from a friend. Yay. Anyone have a favorite COD game?
    World at War is my favorite, mainly due to it being (in my opinion) the best WWII game besides Battlefield 1943.

If you have intention of getting World at War, the last I knew playing it on 360, the hackers and modders count was somewhat low. Which is good.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    World at War is my favorite, mainly due to it being (in my opinion) the best WWII game besides Battlefield 1943.

If you have intention of getting World at War, the last I knew playing it on 360, the hackers and modders count was somewhat low. Which is good.
    Yeah, I need to play Battlefield too. I remember playing Medal of Honor when I was a kid and enjoying it. I thought that was a good WWII game at the time.

I have it for the PS3. I should try it out. Zombies is really fun though.