Thread: 2013.04.23 - Chicago, IL @ The Vic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    The editing, color correction, packaging... pretty much everything is ready to go.
    The main reason the release was delayed so much was because we were under the impression that the HTDA camp would provide us with a pro audio mix. It's been radio silence for three months since we sent them the final cut. So we're getting this out without them, unfortunately.

We are looking for an audio engineer with experience that'd be willing to pump out the best possible mix from multiple fan recorded sources in the next few days, so we can finally put this thing out.

Send me your resumes : pp@davai.ca

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash512 View Post
    The editing, color correction, packaging... pretty much everything is ready to go.
    The main reason the release was delayed so much was because we were under the impression that the HTDA camp would provide us with a pro audio mix. It's been radio silence for three months since we sent them the final cut. So we're getting this out without them, unfortunately.

We are looking for an audio engineer with experience that'd be willing to pump out the best possible mix from multiple fan recorded sources in the next few days, so we can finally put this thing out.

Send me your resumes : pp@davai.ca
    I would have expected this bit of news to get more of a response in this thread.