Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
I never thought for a second that he was actually murdered. It is not unimagineable, but still, quite unlikely.

But imagine you and me are billionaires from the opposite side, aka we are rich or mega-rich depending on which party is currently leading the US. Imagine Epstein having some serious dirt on me, child-rape levels of dirt. Wouldn't you do everything in your power to let that man talk? You may bullshit your way out of e-mails and "locker room talks", but good luck with child rape. Of course you would! Unless... he has some dirt on you, or people on your side too. Suddenly it's not se tempting.

Okay, so we arrive to the point that maybe (maybe!!) no one influenced his suicide indirectly, because you and me both stayed put in our asses, and our masterplan was to kill this whole story off during the trial. But then how the fuck does the doctors let him off from suicide watch mere weeks after his first suicide attempt + conisdering he is the hottest VIP prisoner of the last decades, minus the 9/11 guys. Even if said medical examinator was lazy, or just trying to help out his buddies not to have 24-7 duty, a higher up also have to approve of it. And you would imagine some people who are not overloaded with work are actually overseeing this thing on a day-to-day basis.

I mean... how can this happen without someone wanting this to happen?
In this case, someone probably took someone who worked in a low level position out to lunch, and offered them a few hundred thousand dollars to do something insane.

I was working a retail job once, and I had someone offer me a suitcase full of money if I'd lift some blank Ticketmaster tickets that could be altered and resold. I didn't do it. I might have been being tested by someone or something... but if you don't think this sort of thing happens at least on a "hey, don't make a dumb decision, take the money" kind of level, you're deluded