Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy - (Spoilers)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pigpen View Post
    He was stupid. Wayne's truck outside the house, and he's supposed to be keeping her safe, and yet leaves her alone in the house without even looking around to make sure it was clear?
    I was thinking the same thing when they all showed up at the house. I mean... with everything going on even for Tara, my first instinct is to check the entire house as I am calling out Wayne's name. That's TV for ya :/

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Kurt Sutter just confirmed Marilyn Manson's role on the 7th season this fall.

"He will play Ron Tully, a white supremacist prison shot-caller who Jax (Charlie Hunnam) uses to expand his power base. “Sons has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father’s,” said Manson, who had a bit role on HBO’s Eastbound & Down last year. “So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of SOA is about that relationship. So now all I need is a motorcycle.” The show’s final season is set to rev up in the fall."

Luckily SOA is notorious for having no issues with reshoots...so when bloated brian shows up an hour late and half in the bag, it won't derail the entire thing. Take this seriously MM, this is one of my all time favorite shows and I don't wanna see you fuck it up...

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I couldn't even tolerate him as a guest on Talking Dead, this is going to be painful to watch......

Ugh what the hell Kurt Sutter?!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Kurt Sutter just confirmed Marilyn Manson's role on the 7th season this fall.

"He will play Ron Tully, a white supremacist prison shot-caller who Jax (Charlie Hunnam) uses to expand his power base. “Sons has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father’s,” said Manson, who had a bit role on HBO’s Eastbound & Down last year. “So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of SOA is about that relationship. So now all I need is a motorcycle.” The show’s final season is set to rev up in the fall."

Luckily SOA is notorious for having no issues with reshoots...so when bloated brian shows up an hour late and half in the bag, it won't derail the entire thing. Take this seriously MM, this is one of my all time favorite shows and I don't wanna see you fuck it up...
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    I couldn't even tolerate him as a guest on Talking Dead, this is going to be painful to watch......

Ugh what the hell Kurt Sutter?!
    Talking Dead wasn't a character portrayal. It was him being himself, as fucked up as usual. He actually is an acting part for this show. I don't see how he can horrendously fuck that up, unless the character sucks.

As for him on Eastbound & Down, that was so stupidly misplaced. He added NOTHING. Wow, you're a in a 5 second cameo as some awkward looking waiter guy who Powers talks to for like 10 seconds about April.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Photos of Marilyn Manson's first day on set at SONS

http://www.metalinjection.net/metal-...ons-of-anarchy

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Full trailer apparently coming tonight...

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    WTF... Manson and now Courtney Love?

I can just imagine if those two cross paths on set and start trading "stories".

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    WTF... Manson and now Courtney Love?

I can just imagine if those two cross paths on set and start trading "stories".
    Manson I can buy. Love not really, at anything. Shit storm waiting to happen here.

Due to fine talk with @henryeatscereal here, I've acquired the first, second and third seasons on blu-ray and intend to start watching this series now as well. Another series that has passed under my radar. Just hope I don't look or come off as one of those idiotic bandwagon jumpers.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Manson I can buy. Love not really, at anything.
    I haven't seen it in a very long time but I remember her being good in Man On The Moon

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Due to fine talk with @henryeatscereal here, I've acquired the first, second and third seasons on blu-ray and intend to start watching this series now as well. Another series that has passed under my radar. Just hope I don't look or come off as one of those idiotic bandwagon jumpers.
    Second season is awesome, keep an eye in Henry Rollins, lol

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Last edited by october_midnight; 07-17-2014 at 03:09 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Last edited by october_midnight; 08-06-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So that season six blu-ray from Best Buy includes the first six issues of the comics series, which translates to the Vol. 1 graphic novel. Suh-weet.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    That's pretty cool but I hope there aren't going to be two 5 minute music montages in just about every episode like there was last season. That shit gets old real fast.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    That's pretty cool but I hope there aren't going to be two 5 minute music montages in just about every episode like there was last season. That shit gets old real fast.
    I don't mind the two minute montages before the end credit showing each member what they're doing. Hate to hear it gets excessive? :P

I'm almost on season 4.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Holy shit it's that time again is it? the final ride starts tomorrow!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I don't mind the two minute montages before the end credit showing each member what they're doing. Hate to hear it gets excessive? :P

I'm almost on season 4.
    Yeah it used to be a good thing but they started going overboard

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    The song montage at the last episode of Season 3 is great, fits the mood perfectly and closes the season on a high note (no pun intended...), but yeah... they started abusing a bit, i mean we get that Sutter has a good musical taste but to me seems like he wants to rub it in our faces every time he has the chance...
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 09-08-2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: t-y-p-o

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    So what did anyone think? I thought Manson actually acted okay, didn't really like the Bohemian Rhapsody remake, and the Spoiler: torture montage was a bit much One tends to forget Sutter will portray pretty much anything that pops into his head. I will spend the entire season waiting for Spoiler: Gemma to go but there's no guarantee.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I didn't like it all that much. They killed those innocent people and didn't even give a fuck? That doesn't make sense

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    ^^^ Yeah I'm starting to lose patience with it. I know SOA isn't known for its subtlety but I feel like Sutter is just being self-indulgent at this point. He's a sick fuck anyway, but the story was usually good. I'm sorry it seems this way so early in the season, but Jax is starting to look like Spoiler: a rabid dog that just needs to be put down - he's not thinking anything through; I hope we don't have to wait almost the whole season before he finds out it was Gemma.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Here's another thing

Spoiler: The whole Gemma telling Jax that the asian guy killed Tara and then Jax torturing and killing him is super similar to a big plotline in The Shield. So much so that as soon as it started to happen on SOA all I could think was "Almost this exact plotline happened in The Shield, which was on this same network, what the fuck." That includes Gemma killing Tara and thinking that she was protecting the club.

Not a good way to start this season. I'm really getting the feeling that Sutter thinks he's king shit of turd mountain, but he's fucking up this show big time.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    That Skankenstein thing was just corny and dumb as hell... but i guess that was the point?.....

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Goddammit, I love this show and I'm waiting for the next chapter as usual but... Spoiler: they are making complete seasons out of building plots around someone lying and almost everyone and their families buying it and believing lies to catastrophical extrems.You'd think someone would raise an eyebrow when listening to Gemma's version of any event.. That and the SOA Invincible Mode in shootouts gets on my nerves.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Holy shit, Bobby. This season is getting intense.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    That was crazy unexpected!!! Woww this season has been pretty great so far.