Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
God this is a train wreck... just take a step back and actually consider what's being said to you.
I think it would be great if we all took a step back and consider what is being said.

I understand how subject can make a lot of people extremely sensitive.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm not trying to prove anyone wrong. I'm not claiming that my opinion (that of a nobody in the grand scope of things) is the truth. I'm not saying I'm right and orhers are wrong.

All I'm doing is expressing an opinion and my reasoning behind it to explain why I see things the way I do.

And people misread things. All of a sudden I'm an antifeminist, i blame the victims, and apparently i'm an idiot too.

There is no room to discuss these issues as adults in the same way we could talk about music. For some reason this subject gets too deep in people's nerves and bypasses the ability to talk about each other views without ripping each other's throats.

And even if you are bright and enlightened and have it all figured out, maybe you could put the effort in explaining and educating others to make this a better world or whatever it is your ultimate goal, but instead, you'd rather put people down. Kinda ironic.

But it seems it is an internet thing, just angry people behind a screen. It's an aggressive behaviour that I haven't found out there "in real life."

So I'll keep myself from discussing these issues online, at least in this forum.

So fuck you all, but tenderly and consensually.

Ta-da!