Thread: Random NIN Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm going to fucking regret this, but...

I had a massive attack of really bad fart gas at the Wave Goodbye show in Amsterdam (too much pre-show KFC, what can I say?). After the show, I logged on to check out the discussions and found quite a few posters complaining about the fucking awful smell down by the barrier. Favourite quote "somebody was just rotting away inside down there!" I must confess to laughing a little too long and hard while reading it, while simultaneously feeling really, really bad about it. I never owned up until now. So, yeah. That was my awesome thing that happened on the official forums.

Apologies to anyone who had to suffer through my involuntary exhalations. But they were some really good zinger burgers.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamelion View Post
    I'm going to fucking regret this, but...

I had a massive attack of really bad fart gas at the Wave Goodbye show in Amsterdam (too much pre-show KFC, what can I say?). After the show, I logged on to check out the discussions and found quite a few posters complaining about the fucking awful smell down by the barrier. Favourite quote "somebody was just rotting away inside down there!" I must confess to laughing a little too long and hard while reading it, while simultaneously feeling really, really bad about it. I never owned up until now. So, yeah. That was my awesome thing that happened on the official forums.

Apologies to anyone who had to suffer through my involuntary exhalations. But they were some really good zinger burgers.
    i am trying so hard to crack up quietly right now because i'm staying at a friend's for the weekend and everyone else is asleep. OH MY GOD that is too funny.

unrelated - another one of those bogus listings showed up on discogs today