Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.08.20 - London, UK @ Scala [Exclusive Club Performance]

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Oh shit. How realistic do you think it is to get a ticket? What if 10000 people press "buy" at the same time? I'd only need one ticket, no way anyone is going to travel to London with me to see a show.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Holy fuck I must get a ticket!! Will definitely be a ticket rush on this right next to King Cross station as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist Fuck View Post
    Oh shit. How realistic do you think it is to get a ticket? What if 10000 people press "buy" at the same time? I'd only need one ticket, no way anyone is going to travel to London with me to see a show.
    This is what I mean; will they allocate it to the people with the highest bandwith/fastest internet connection, or is it just random? And will the 'on-sale' button just appear on the tour.nin.com site at 5pm, or will you have to refresh? Argh, ticket stress!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dominik View Post
    if you buy 2 tickets, do you have to enter the name for the other guy coming with you?
    No, just the person purchasing it through NIN.com.

Good luck to those who try to get tix.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well if I don't get tickets myself ill pay a million pound (only a marginal exaggeration) to be someone's plus 1......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpiusdiamond View Post
    Better sign up to nin.com again..
    Hopefully I'll see some of you there
    Did it work? Because I tried to reset my password but I didn't get an e-mail yet, and that was a few hours ago.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dominik View Post
    Did it work? Because I tried to reset my password but I didn't get an e-mail yet, and that was a few hours ago.

i just reset my password today as well and it went through ok for me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    i'll give my space to a UK'er.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    So here's my plan of action....

Just checked my account settings - all good
    As I'll be at work I booked a meeting room from 16:30 so I'm not bothered by folk and their stupid questions (haha)
    Got a workmate to attend this 'supposed meeting' to help me out

I'll worry about changing flights and asking for another day off if I'm successful. One step at a time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Reminds me of the Astoria gig in '05, that shit sold like hotcakes, but I nabbed one! Those tickets went for some crazy amounts afterwards. I already spent my vacation days and my budget on going to Milan so best of luck to you all.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Pity I can't make this. Good luck with tickets all.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

2013.08.20 - London, UK @ Scala [Exclusive Club Performance]

I'd be ALL over this if I weren't on honeymoon, and a mere three days before my birthday. I guess I've got a happier reason than many to miss it, though. Goddamnit I hope this doesn't reduce the odds of a club/small venue uk tour next year.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

2013.08.20 - London, UK @ Scala [Exclusive Club Performance]

I wonder if this is some kind of live preview of Hesitation Marks... Hmm.

Tell you something, this announcement is WAY better than the iTunes show announcement I was so desperate for!
    Last edited by Scarlet Siren; 08-07-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    1,165 capacity.

I'm out since I have Belfast the next day and there's no cheap flights, plus I have hotels and everything booked. If only this was announced two weeks earlier...
    me to man sucks big time as i would much prefer a stripped down no production raw NIN show

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Siren View Post
    Just looked in to changing my Edinburgh > Belfast to London > Belfast flight and it's, 'do-able'. Only just.... I just need to figure out how I'm going to get another day off since I only extended my holiday last Friday and if I ask for 20th off I'm kind of taking the piss! LOL!
    same here i only asked for the 21st 22nd off work for Belfast but fuck i would much rather see them in a club!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    This is what I mean; will they allocate it to the people with the highest bandwith/fastest internet connection, or is it just random? And will the 'on-sale' button just appear on the tour.nin.com site at 5pm, or will you have to refresh? Argh, ticket stress!

Have you ever bought tickets to anything in your life?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This should be limited to existing members of the site only, close the new registrations for a short while and for people who registered prior to 2010 or something.

I only say this as I registered in 2007 (part of the Spiral membership) so Its a very biased comment.

Its going to be some rush at 5PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    That is the most outdated photo of The Scala ever

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I am frantically trying to sort everything out to see if it's possible to go. GOOD TIMES becomes NINTIMATE TIMES.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    General request: if you don't have a +1 already, don't get 2 tickets. This is a tiny fucking venue and snatching a ticket you might not need will be taking from others

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    I am frantically trying to sort everything out to see if it's possible to go. GOOD TIMES becomes NINTIMATE TIMES.
    Me and you both! Good luck!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    paranoid my computer is going to fuck up or crash when the tickets go on sale, the touts in the Kings Cross/Camden area are seriously pikey.
    Wonder why he left it so late to announce this gig? Either way be cool to see NIN in a seriously tiny venue.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Highly Psychological View Post
    Im so fucking there! I knew they would play a London gig, Love the Scala, its about the same size as the legendary (sadly deceased) London Astoria.
    Tickets will sell out in about 20 seconds. This is going to be a hard one to get tickets for.
    Astoria gigs sold out in 5 minutes in 2005, so this probably wont be much different......
    I was standing outside the Astoria the whole night from 3am to get those tickets... there was no online sale only the astoria box office which opened at 9am .... that was a fun evening-morning outside the venue

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    General request: if you don't have a +1 already, don't get 2 tickets. This is a tiny fucking venue and snatching a ticket you might not need will be taking from others
    YES PEOPLE PLEASE PLEASE DONT !!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zsorzs View Post
    I was standing outside the Astoria the whole night from 3am to get those tickets... there was no online sale only the astoria box office which opened at 9am .... that was a fun evening-morning outside the venue

YES PEOPLE PLEASE PLEASE DONT !!!
    More importantly - the tickets are name tagged using your NIN.com details and picked up using your driving license/passport, so there will me NO touting or reselling. The terms and conditions seem to state that if you buy TWO tickets - then BOTH people are expected to attend to pick up the tickets. If both people do NOT turn up, the tickets will NOT be released.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Haha, oh bollocks. Should have fucking known!

edt - and yes, the scala is about the size of a shoe, you gits are going to have a blast
    Last edited by Sutekh; 08-08-2013 at 06:21 AM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    It's going to be fucking nightmare trying to get a ticket. I feel nauseous just thinking about it. Nice one!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zsorzs View Post
    There was an online sale.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Took delivery of my custom-made Hesitation Marks t-shirt today - so getting a ticket for this would just top off the pre-album stuff perfectly.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonn View Post
    Took delivery of my custom-made Hesitation Marks t-shirt today - so getting a ticket for this would just top off the pre-album stuff perfectly.
    Tell us more!