Thread: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    M71 I don't think you're an idiot for not 'paying' for the album. I've stolen plenty online. Most of us have. I wouldn't steal this particular record but that's just me, so I'm sure other people on other bands boards would rip me a new one. Granted I wouldn't waste my time to post on a board if I wasn't into an artist enough to buy their music, but that's another argument altogether.

Here is why you're a fucking idiot; You went out to the store, bought an item, wasted your time to open it, rip it, then waste more time and money to go back to the store, stand in line, get a refund, explain yourself, etc all when you could have made 2-3 clicks and saved yourself the trouble on pirate bay. How in the world you thought you were going to open it up and be so amazed by the contents inside, outside of what you already knew or has been made available to you, is beyond me. Seems like you have some mental health issues to come here and post that you were stupid enough to do this, or at the least a LOT of free time and absolutely nothing constructive to do with it. I truly feel sorry for you sir. Enjoy your masturbation.
    Last edited by AgentofChaos; 01-05-2012 at 08:55 AM.