Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Indictment watch/legal woes

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Until he's actually behind bars, I'm not jumping for joy. We've been burned too many times at this point for me to get excited about this.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Lol
    Last edited by allegate; 03-30-2023 at 06:15 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Until he's actually behind bars, I'm not jumping for joy. We've been burned too many times at this point for me to get excited about this.
    I'm just thrilled by how much of a shit day he must be having, any day that causes difficulty for him is sweet schadenfreude.

I won't wish for him to stress eat too many big macs and keel over but i won't be upset about it either.

Certainly would be concerned over another Netanyahu kind of situation though, i really hope that DOES NOT happen. End up with all sorts of charges and still become POTUS somehow.

FUCK THAT!

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

Lol
    Home Alone 2 star lolwut

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GulDukat View Post
    I love Chinese Democracy. Check out Finck's solo in "There Was a Time," fantastic.

The grand jury may have already voted to indict Trump.
    I saw an amazing G n R show when Robin & Buckethead were in the band. There were some confused spuds by Buckethead haha.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    Man remember forever ago when we were absolutely sure Trump was going to be arrested *tomorrow?*
    This aged well

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post

Now I'm just positive that nothing is going to happen here. Please prove me wrong again.
    Nice to be proven wrong sometimes!

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    There's still plenty of time for nothing to happen

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Donald Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury on more than 30 counts related to business fraud

First to be twice-impeached, first to be indicted, it's just amazing.

Also I saw one person say, "I hope this is as fun as when he got COVID"

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    those like two days where there was a chance he was gonna die from Covid were splendid. Imagine that had actually happened? The celebrations in the street would have been amazing.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I really want to get excited about this but this fat piece of shit gets away with everything and his stupid fucking dumbass voters will probably elevate his ass back into the office because of it.
    Honestly just wish his whole family would get taken out on fifth avenue with a firing squad or something.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    I really want to get excited about this but this fat piece of shit gets away with everything and his stupid fucking dumbass voters will probably elevate his ass back into the office because of it.
    Honestly just wish his whole family would get taken out on fifth avenue with a firing squad or something.
    Part of me wants that, but part of me wants something really embarrassing and ridiculous, like Trumpy pulling an Elvis and croaking on the toilet, covered in his own rancid shit. With our luck though, he'll live to be 110 and still doing his klan rallies across the country.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Trump finally won the popular vote, with the grand jury.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    First to be twice-impeached, first to be indicted, it's just amazing.
    First president to lose the popular vote twice...

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Lost popular vote twice
    Impeached twice
    First president not to be re-elected in nearly 30 years
    First president indicted

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Does this guy have any self respect?

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GulDukat View Post
    Does this guy have any self respect?
    The weirdest thing about Lindsey Graham kissing Trump's ass... do you remember when Trump released Graham's actual cell phone number at one of his rally things? And so Graham had to actually change his phone number because of the torrent of spam MAGA calls... and then he even made this simpering whimpy video where he smashed cell phones in a bratty tantrum that was supposed to make him look tough in response?

He is a toady opportunist pathetic fuck. With Trump, he's like the bullied kid with Stockholm Syndrome.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Here is what tomorrow should look like.

There will be fingerprints and a mugshot.
    Trump will probably not be handcuffed.
    There is likely to be a gag order.
    Trump is unlikely to face travel restrictions.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I have to be in the city tomorrow for work, I hope driving in won't be crazy :-P

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Media has got to be EXTREMELY careful not to show any footage or images of him getting booked or anything like that if there is anything. Fox News and the GOP will lovingly weaponize any footage or image of Trump getting arrested as if he's Tom Cruise on the red carpet or some shit.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Media has got to be EXTREMELY careful not to show any footage or images of him getting booked or anything like that if there is anything. Fox News and the GOP will lovingly weaponize any footage or image of Trump getting arrested as if he's Tom Cruise on the red carpet or some shit.
    Fox will be reporting on everything that happens. If he's booked, Fox will have the footage, and so if they want to weaponize it go ahead I guess. Though it really does seem like Fox is hoping Trump just goes away at this point.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Fox will be reporting on everything that happens. If he's booked, Fox will have the footage, and so if they want to weaponize it go ahead I guess. Though it really does seem like Fox is hoping Trump just goes away at this point.
    Well yeah Fox is obviously going to be all over it, but like everyone else who is actually a real news outlet hopefully avoids the urge to blast the screens with the possible images of Trump's mugshot and shit.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Trump Indictment watch/legal woes

weaponize the truth? i don’t think so. this is reality. people should see this shit. fuck him and everyone who voted for him. they need to see it. he was an obvious criminal abuser from the start. if they didn’t know it, now they do. acceptance is the only option. hopefully the last of his sycophants will get there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't usually weigh in on political matters (especially in the current climate) however this was a most terrifying read..

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...s-murdoch-koch

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I'm sure that Judge Merchan is going to love Trump's latest rambling:
    VERY UNFAIR VENUE, WITH SOME AREAS THAT VOTED 1% REPUBLICAN. THIS CASE SHOULD BE MOVED TO NEARBY STATEN ISLAND - WOULD BE A VERY FAIR AND SECURE LOCATION FOR THE TRIAL. ADDITIONALLY, THE HIGHLY PARTISAN JUDGE & HIS FAMILY ARE WELL KNOWN TRUMP HATERS. HE WAS AN UNFAIR DISASTER ON A PREVIOUS TRUMP RELATED CASE, WOULDN’T RECUSE, GAVE HORRIBLE JURY INSTRUCTIONS, & IMPOSSIBLE TO DEAL WITH DURING THE WITCH HUNT TRIAL. HIS DAUGHTER WORKED FOR “KAMALA” & NOW THE BIDEN-HARRIS CAMPAIGN. KANGAROO COURT!!!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    We already know Trumpy's cult treat him like he's a god. If you want to break that, you have to treat him like the mere mortal that he is. Unfortunately, the media (both left and right) is completely complicit in keeping this charade going. The more they play into him being this powerful figure who can't be stopped, the more that becomes reality. Everyone clutching their pearls over the idea of a former president being indicted is so fucking absurd, as if somehow being president means you can't be corrupt in any way. Anyone with a basic knowledge of history would know that's not true.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zur En Arrh View Post
    I don't usually weigh in on political matters (especially in the current climate) however this was a most terrifying read..

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...s-murdoch-koch
    Makes me sick to my stomach. Trent was rather prophetic with Year Zero. It's no longer "imagine the U.S. in 15 years." It's happening.

I'm hoping that Trump makes such a fool of himself that the bottom finally falls out and he loses support.