Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Joined the crew, i'm idriveacavalier. I'm usually the guy who picks up a helicopter, flys down and hovers above random players and see if they wanna go on a helicopter ride.

Did it for like 3 hours last night.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Oh man, the parachute and airplane races are a fucking riot when there's a few of you trying to cram through the checkpoints together

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Try the races on the water lol.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I fucking love having the HM NIN logo on the back of my character's jacket. Mad props to whoever made that emblem.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Try the races on the water lol.
    I can't handle the water and bike races. Too much chaos, too little control. In the plane and helicopter races nobody'll try to ram you off course because nobody wants to be the guy that causes the 4-plane explosion, even though it happens at least once a race anyway :P

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GavinCollins420 View Post
    I fucking love having the HM NIN logo on the back of my character's jacket. Mad props to whoever made that emblem.
    I made the emblem. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thaned View Post
    Do you know if there's a way to easily change the colour of the logo? I love it, but having a black logo on black stuff kinda takes the impact away.
    I think there's no other way than edit the existing emblem and recolor it. I really hope rockstar would let us use all the submitted (or at least more than one of the) emblems on the crew page on the game, so people could make more color variations of their emblems. Though, I submitted a gray version of the emblem a while ago, but it still shows as the rockstar logo on the page.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I've got a lot of spare time to kill, I could make a border around the current logo tomorrow so it pops out better.

In other news, if you get a strippers "like meter" filled up in Online, you get her phone number and can get free lap dances in your apartment. Unlike in the main game though, the strippers are always covered up. Just thought some of you might like to know.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    and can get free lap dances in your apartment.

I love this game so much.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Who here plays on ps3 and how does the hierarchy work?
    My psn name is Ziltoid_thegreat

Btw does anyone know what bonuses you get for playing and staying clean?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    If by "staying clean" you mean not getting the "bad sport" thing, it's just cash rewards. I've got $1000 a few times for it, some people on reddit have claimed to get up to $3000, I think it's based on what level you are.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'm playing a bit on ps3 now. alonemusic is me id. I thought I'd wait a week for everything to calm down, and lo.. everything is working okey.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Spent a few hours with some crew members doing survival and some general griefing...good times. Nothing beats drive-bys in a silver Prius by a group of guys wearing nothing but tightey-whiteys and pig masks.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Spent a few hours with some crew members doing survival and some general griefing...good times. Nothing beats drive-bys in a silver Prius by a group of guys wearing nothing but tightey-whiteys and pig masks.
    Griefing is fun, and I find it pretty funny when it happens to me, but the one big thing that sucks about it is the money you lose when you die. I've been broke on a couple occasions just from getting killed every time I spawn in. Also sucks when you're trying to go do something and someone just fucks with you the whole time.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I always deposit my money from my cell as soon as I hit the 5K mark haha. Today my friends and I were headed to start a Survival mission to RP farm for a while, some guy rams us from behind, and the moment of seeing my friend Kevin turn around in shotgun with a pig mask and spray the guy while Phil Collins was blasting on the radio...gold.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I always deposit my money from my cell as soon as I hit the 5K mark haha. Today my friends and I were headed to start a Survival mission to RP farm for a while, some guy rams us from behind, and the moment of seeing my friend Kevin turn around in shotgun with a pig mask and spray the guy while Phil Collins was blasting on the radio...gold.
    hospital bills come out of your bank still. I found that out the hard way after having a good run n gun in free-roam and losing $7k

*edit* pre-homicide selfie

Last edited by ibanez33; 10-10-2013 at 02:20 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I can't wait to lose it all on ballsack.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I'll be damned if it wasn't a bitch to beat all 10 waves of a Survival mission but we finally did it. Two hours got me to about $200,000, level 15 to 19, and now I'm stacked with almost every weapon imaginable. Seriously though, what a bitch to do.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I'll be damned if it wasn't a bitch to beat all 10 waves of a Survival mission but we finally did it. Two hours got me to about $200,000, level 15 to 19, and now I'm stacked with almost every weapon imaginable. Seriously though, what a bitch to do.
    Man I wish I had the time to do something like that, but trying to explain to your girlfriend that you can't pause it because you're playing online for --two.hours-- wouldn't fly very well haha

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    The only time I can play that long, such as today, is when my wife is at work or not home. Also when I'm not at work, which I am now. I don't think otherwise I'd even wanna play that long. Get to my age and you think 'Yeah it was fun, but holy fuck I have literally nothing to show for it other than wasted time.' That's why I find achievements and people that play JUST to get them complete morons, but that's another story.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    GTA stimulus package. They're giving online money to make up for the online issues.

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/news/...kage-this.html
    Money in the Bank

Given some of the recent technical issues during these first days of GTA Online, and now that things are starting to look much smoother (touch wood!), we are planning to provide a special stimulus package for all who have played or will play Grand Theft Auto Online this month. We will be dropping a cool half a million GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month, starting as early as next week.

‘Don’t Spend It All in One Place!’

In order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced, we will be providing this GTA$ to players via two deposits of $250,000. We will announce specific dates as soon as possible, but are currently hoping to be able to make the first deposit by the end of next week (after we’ve confirmed that issues causing game progress loss have been fixed) with the second installment to happen by the end of the month. For players who experienced cloud server errors, connection issues, and lost game progress and characters in these first days of GTA Online, we hope this GTA$ helps to facilitate a fresh start or makes your continued life in Los Santos and Blaine County extra sweet.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I think they were planning on doing this anyway so we have some money to play with when they open up the stock market, but I'm pretty excited. I don't know if I should buy some kind of aircraft or a really nice car with it though...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'm blowing it on fundamentals like an apartment and a garage that I still need.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Still unable to join any game with people on it. Pisses me off.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Not sure what one of you is ohgr5 but you're a total bro.

That is all.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Finally started my character earlier. Owned in deathmatch.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sorry, what I griefing? Thanks, just getting into the online part

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    After installing the play disc to an external flash drive, does the music seem louder? I've had to drop it to nearly half to compensate.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ericy210 View Post
    Sorry, what I griefing? Thanks, just getting into the online part
    Being a pain in the butt to other on-line gamers by doing everything from randomly shooting them as they drive by, minding their own business, to the funny practice (described in another post) of blocking another gamer, in a store, during a hold-up, by blocking the doors with your vehicle. I was mildly griefed, after a golf tournament: As soon as the golf session ended, one the other players just randomly shot me in the back and ran off. At least he didn't steal money from me, so, there's that.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
    Being a pain in the butt to other on-line gamers by doing everything from randomly shooting them as they drive by, minding their own business, to the funny practice (described in another post) of blocking another gamer, in a store, during a hold-up, by blocking the doors with your vehicle. I was mildly griefed, after a golf tournament: As soon as the golf session ended, one the other players just randomly shot me in the back and ran off. At least he didn't steal money from me, so, there's that.
    Mother of fuck there were these 3 guys running around in this bright green supercar of some kind all following me around my spawning point griefing me for about 15 mins before I had to restart my game to get a new spawn point. Apparently they were waiting for people to try and get a jet and failing and parked by the river area next to fort zancudo so they could cunt it up. Really genius if you think about it, because there are absolutely no vehicles and it takes about 2 minutes of running to get to a highway.