Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161
Results 4,801 to 4,813 of 4813

Thread: Vinyl Collectors Unite!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Weird! I did ... and now the post shows up in your quote, but I keep getting a weird error on my end when I do the exact same thing. ��
    I've been struggling with linking Instagram posts for a while. Can someone give a primer on how it's done?

A post shared by on

Last edited by brotha52; 07-01-2020 at 11:41 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brotha52 View Post
    I've been struggling with linking Instagram posts for a while. Can someone give a primer on how it's done?
    Remove the [URL] tags, "http://www.instagram.com/p/" and the "/" at the end. For your post, it looks like it would be CB1lqxxFEFs between the Instagram tags.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Sorry for the double-post! Received a couple 45s in the mail this week!

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    @NotoriousTIMP "i'm falling" is one of my favorite songs ever. for some reason none of the comsat angels' stuff is on streaming so i have actually popped in my real genius dvd just to listen to it. the montage in the movie is forever tied to the song for me, anyway.
    This track has been my ringtone for years

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    FYI, there's a deluxe edition of "The Gereg" by The Hu coming out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Some of the records I've picked up since the pandemic and the beginning of our 'year zero' ha...

Michael A. Muller: "Lower River"

Lingua Ignota: "All Bitches Die"

Neurosis: "The Eye Of Every Storm"

Marriages: "Kitsune"

Oathbreaker: "Rheia"

Oathbreaker: "Eros | Anteros"

Elder: "The Gold & Silver Sessions"

Scott Kelly: "Spirit Bound Flesh"

Corporate Park: "Exchange"

I'm sure there have been more, these are just some of em in an accessible pile.
    Last edited by bee.f; 07-03-2020 at 12:03 PM.

Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bee.f View Post
    Michael A. Muller: "Lower River"
    randomly discovered this recently and it is so incredibly good. i don't even remember how i found it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    randomly discovered this recently and it is so incredibly good. i don't even remember how i found it.
    Fuck yeah. It's sooo good. You should pick up a physical copy before they sell out (they only pressed 500).
    You can pick up a copy on his Bandcamp at: https://michaelamuller.bandcamp.com/album/lower-river

Michael is the co-founder, guitarist, pianist, singer, etc for the beautiful ATX band, Balmorhea.

He also remixed the track "Ease Me" off of Oathbreaker's latest EP of the same name + 4 interpretations
    (with remixes by Jesu, Wife, Chelsea Wolfe, and Michael Muller).

Oathbreaker: "Ease Me" https://oathbreakerband.bandcamp.com...nterpretations

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

The start of that new project.... we got some Moody Blues, Styx, Queen, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Steve Earle, Fleetwood Mac, Mike Oldfield, Uriah Heep, Jethro Tull and Pink Floyd.

Even replaced the needle to be all fresh and new with it. First thing I encoded was "Copperhead Road" by Steve Earle (sealed original 1988 Canadian pressing).
    Last edited by MrLobster; 07-05-2020 at 01:12 AM.

Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bee.f View Post
    Fuck yeah. It's sooo good. You should pick up a physical copy before they sell out (they only pressed 500).
    You can pick up a copy on his Bandcamp at: https://michaelamuller.bandcamp.com/album/lower-river

Michael is the co-founder, guitarist, pianist, singer, etc for the beautiful ATX band, Balmorhea.

He also remixed the track "Ease Me" off of Oathbreaker's latest EP of the same name + 4 interpretations
    (with remixes by Jesu, Wife, Chelsea Wolfe, and Michael Muller).

Oathbreaker: "Ease Me" https://oathbreakerband.bandcamp.com...nterpretations
    that was one of the reasons i was so keen to get that remix EP! (plus the original version of the song is incredible).

i have like...no money right now. i've bought maybe three records since the pandemic started because i haven't been able to work in almost four months. but oh man that is tempting...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition Sound Selection.

I don't generally buy vinyl. I wish this were a CD. Still, it came with the copy of the game I bought, so this is what I own now. Doubt I'll open it. From photos I've seen, the disc looks cool.

You can see my With Teeth poster in the reflection.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Just got this in the mail and holy cow the packaging is .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk