I have been on a huge electronica binge for the last.. uh, well, all of 2012, and like Anthony Bordain, I'm hungry for more!

Typically on my playlists lately:
  • Aphex Twin and all the side projects. Massive, massive amounts of RDJ.
  • Culprate - Colours - Holy crap this is an amazing album!
  • Amon Tobin - If you're in this thread you probably know his stuff. Crazy creative sounds always draw me in
  • Ben Frost - Some of the creepiest shit ever
  • Skrillex - Yeah, yeah, he's the ACDC of electronic music, and lots of bros listen to him, but his stuff is still fun to listen to.. on a limited basis
  • Orbital - Wonky - Despite a few rather embarrassing tracks, I'm really digging the new Orbital record
  • Plaid - Scintilli - Digging the new Plaid as well
  • Deadmau5 - various albums - Fantastic "doing something" music -dancing, painting, driving, homework, exercise, etc
  • Underworld - almost everything by this classic band gets play from me, but my favorite is dubnobasswithmyheadman, and Oblivion With Bells
  • NASA Voyager Recordings - This isn't electronic music, it's the actual sounds of the planets and their moons as recorded by the Voyager 1 space probe, and it's the most amazing, rich, and evolving ambient music ever

I'm interested in anything good in whatever genre, drum n bass, trance, ambient, whatever. I'm not quite as interested in vocals in the tracks, but if it's good it will hardly stop me. Some of those Deadmau5 tracks with vocals are some of my favorites, for example.

Let the synth wars begin!