Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Battlefield 3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Looks good, but the whole chase scene there was highly orchestrated. I can still imagine having some insanely fun times with the new mode though.

A few days ago I hooked my ps3 again and played some BF for the first time in four months. Still got it. Joined a server and played 4 or 5 matches, the last was finally set in one of the new maps, my first taste of Aftermath. Not exactly sure what to think yet... It was the map with the 4 story mall or whatever. I always find it confusing and so hectic playing new maps, this was no exception. Still got Killing Machine and 2nd MVP though

One thing that's going to annoy me is the narrow roads and crazy debris. I never was the greatest tank driver, especially when driving and gunning at the same time and damn those aftermath streets are tough to navigate.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I just went off on an Xbox player on Live for his constant whining about how he hates the game because everyone else sucks at playing it. Gosh, I never do that online. I think I need to put this game away for a while and read more books or something.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Coming back from a 150 point difference on Conquest and winning the round felt soooooo nice. Finally, a great, balanced, team-working squad!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So did any of you guys pick up 4? I'm itching for more people to play with. I'm decent, not amazing, pretty casual but I make an effort. If you feel like adding me on steam and/or origin, my ID on both is caldrax.

The maps are looking pretty sweet from what I've played so far. Also I love having a test range to practice stuff you don't know how to do (I'm not a very confident pilot, so that's good for me).

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Make a BF4 thread. It deserves it.