Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Blade Runner 2049

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    the 4K UHD of 2049 is spectacular. 1 of the first UHD discs i bought. the original is pretty awesome, too.
    I also highly recommend watching the 4K movie with a proper surround sound system that can play Dolby Atmos. The score, sfx etc sound HUGE & all-encompassing via Atmos. Just gorgeous.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I like how the red sky scenes were inspired by how the dust storms looked down here in Australia a few years back.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    don't remember if i said it in this thread already but i actually liked 2049 more than the original so i am so on board for more from denis

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    don't remember if i said it in this thread already but i actually liked 2049 more than the original so i am so on board for more from denis

Me too. I put it up there with Terminator 2 and The Godfather Part Two, and I really don't say that lightly

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Honestly i'd watch hours of just random footage shot by Denis in that world with it's BEAUTIFUL cinematography and droning score!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Honestly i'd watch hours of just random footage shot by Denis Roger Deakins in that world with it's BEAUTIFUL cinematography and droning score!
    Fixed that fo ya. But yeah, Dennis did a really good job and totally deserves a carte blanche on future projects.