dual wield 0
    distance traveled 36,496 m.
    last stands survived 165
    time spent in cover 01:47:51.220
    time spent prone 05:24.968
    times died while prone 1

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Broke out the PS2 to play the first two games again, pretty rough on the eyes. Using cheats to fly through them then gonna go back to this to finish the collectibles. I really don't know if I'll be able to get through this on the higher difficulties, normal was pretty rough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    deaths 112
    headshots 946
    bullets fired 9785
    kills in bullet time 1056
    kills while blind firing 11
    kills while shoot dodging 149
    kills while crouching 14
    kills while on back 3
    dual wield 0
    distance traveled 36,496 m.
    last stands survived 165
    time spent in cover 01:47:51.220
    time spent prone 05:24.968
    times died while prone 1
    Zero Dual Wield? But it's so much fun!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BatBrain View Post
    Zero Dual Wield? But it's so much fun!
    I preferred to have a rifle or shotgun at all times. Multiplayer though....dual wield shines!

I'm surprised at how little I died in this after looking at the stats. Wow!

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Those stats you posted almost look frozen before you even finished the campaign or broken, how the hell.. especially in comparison to mine.... holy christ.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    Those stats you posted almost look frozen before you even finished the campaign or broken, how the hell.. especially in comparison to mine.... holy christ.
    Haha, nah. I finished it Friday afternoon. I got those stats last night. Legit!

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity/...eId=1414793323

I'm used to playing Insane in Gears of War and Uncharted's multiplayer so staying in cover and third-person shooter chaos comes a bit easy to me these days. This game was still hard as hell though.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 05-20-2012 at 05:28 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Where can I view my stats like that?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Beasting online today. First time I've actually sat down and really played multiplayer. Ready to unlock Payne Killer and the other modes. My rank's only at 4 right now. Do I need to reach a certain rank to unlock the other modes? Because it's saying "training".
    Last edited by Piko; 05-26-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Breasting online today. First time I've actually sat down and really played multiplayer. Ready to unlock Payne Killer and the other modes. My rank's only at 4 right now. Do I need to reach a certain rank to unlock the other modes? Because it's saying "training".
    To unlock standard playlists you need to register 100 kills. To unlock hardcore modes one has to reach 5000 kills. Bit steep to me. I'm level 8 I believe.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 05-26-2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: grammar and typos

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Way I was going, I could probably pull that off today. My nerves, unfortunately, started getting to me and I had to turn it off...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Wow, Rockstar finally did a great job on a PC version of a game! This baby looks amazing in DX11 and runs smooth like butter, didn't have to spend an afternoon tweaking any settings and managed to jump straight into the game. Really enjoying it so far.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I don't know how I feel about this game. On one hand, it's incredibly brutal and intense, and that's a good thing. It just doesn't hold my interest really. I've been renting it from Gamefly, and I keep feeling like it's a chore to boot it up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I got into big trouble with this game on vacation. I had just booted it up and been playing it for about 10 minutes when my 5 year old nephew started bugging me to play, so I finally gave in. His mother walks in right when the f-bombs start flying and people's skulls are getting blown off. BIG mistake on my part. Anyway, I just finished it. The mechanics were great. I started out not really using bullet-time but I realized there were some parts where there was no way I was going to get through it without using it. The parts where Max was jumping/hanging from something mid-air and it went automatically into slow-motion were really fun. They did a good job of setting the atmosphere on a lot of the levels (nightclub, office, yacht, airport, etc.). The changeup in Max's appearance were cool and Health's soundtrack was great. That being said, as a third person shooter, I'm not sure it tops Uncharted 2 or 3. Some of the levels on those games were unforgettable (the sinking ship on Uncharted 3 comes to mind). I think people are getting bored with third person shooters, so Rockstar tried to compensate by making it extremely violent. It falls short of the innovations they made with Read Dead Redemption and LA Noire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finally got around to buying this. It was on sale for 29.99$
    I'm about half way through Story Mode and it's really bad ass, like it should be.
    After 3 games in multiplayer (free aim) I was best on my team all 3 times. The whole time complaining about how badly I'm doing. wtf?
    Also I guess the shot gun isn't very useful? I was shooting people in the face with it and they'd kill me with 3 nut shots from the AK.

Edit: it turns out i was in the noob playlist
    Last edited by PooPooMeowChow; 09-03-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I know this has been said before, but I just watched Man on Fire again last night and holy hell this game really does rip off a lot of the visual style from that movie. The text showing up on screen and the way the cut scenes are put together are pulled right out of it. Great game but wow did they rip that movie off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man is it ever sad to see practically no one in the Free Aim play lists.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PooPooMeowChow View Post
    Man is it ever sad to see practically no one in the Free Aim play lists.
    I know right? I bought the Local Justice map pack when it was on sale a few weeks ago and I was stuck playing it in soft aim since there was one person in free aim. I suck really bad at the soft aim multiplayer mode. I get killed too easily and I hate the slight snap-to aim bot.

I rule and dominate on free aim but it's starting to go dead. On Xbox, the MP3 multiplayer is starting to go dead anyways...hardly anyone plays.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I know right? I bought the Local Justice map pack when it was on sale a few weeks ago and I was stuck playing it in soft aim since there was one person in free aim. I suck really bad at the soft aim multiplayer mode. I get killed too easily and I hate the slight snap-to aim bot.

I rule and dominate on free aim but it's starting to go dead. On Xbox, the MP3 multiplayer is starting to go dead anyways...hardly anyone plays.
    I keep waiting for "the one" multiplayer game on PS3 that works great and has lots of people playing. I thought MP3 would be it, but instead found a broken experience that's fun when it works, but is still too damn difficult and doesn't have that many people playing. I already lost count of how many times my Gang Wars matches crashed halfway through. A shame, really.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    That's PSN for you... Get what you pay for.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Oh yeah, Triple XP Weekend on the multiplayer for this as of Friday.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Multiplayer still just hasn't really grabbed me.

Hmph..

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Oh yeah, Triple XP Weekend on the multiplayer for this as of Friday.
    Why the fuck did I only read this on Sunday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So clearly dual pistols are more deadly than anything else in multiplayer.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PooPooMeowChow View Post
    So clearly dual pistols are more deadly than anything else in multiplayer.
    Yeah, I find that a bit fucked. I'll be shooting a guy with an M16 for several moment and he levels me in half the amount of time while shooting at the same time.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    That's how its always been in all of the games though. Dual weapons are obviously going to pack more of a punch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While thats true in real life, in a game it throws things out of wack.
    They make most other guns useless and makes you not even wanna play if you don't have them unlocked.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    That's a major gripe of mine: multiplayer modes and games that give players edge due to certain weapons, items or perks. Also when time is involved and someone got it on launch and you get it several months later and they're unkillable/unstoppable due to it. it's absolute horseshit.

Truly makes newcomers or late buyers really SOL for fun and kills.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Little late to the party, but I just finished the single player. Wow.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Little late to the party, but I just finished the single player. Wow.
    Yeah it was pretty awesome. I've been meaning to go back and play through this again, gotta get around to that.