Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Sober - However you got there, whatever keeps you here.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Today is 6 years with no alcohol.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    One question, does anyone who doesn't drink still have alcohol in their home?
    I don't, and it's not recommended. This is not like some fight when you have to prove how amazing you are, because weak moment can appear anytime and... is it worth it? Going out to buy something would take you some time to think "wait, what the hell am I doing..." But for me this is easy since I live alone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My partner reminded me today that we'd passed my anniversary (April 1st) - seven years booze free.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Congrats! Had to reopen my app and saw that today is day 2,354 without a drink.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Sitting on 14 days no booze. Smoked some to help sleep first couple days otherwise it's not been terrible. When I get back home (pet sitting) im gonna start hitting meetings I think. Already rarely smoke the reefer not concerned about that. Seems like the right time and thing ti do. So when I post dumb shit no I've not been drinking, for better or worse.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillfred View Post
    Sitting on 14 days no booze. Smoked some to help sleep first couple days otherwise it's not been terrible. When I get back home (pet sitting) im gonna start hitting meetings I think. Already rarely smoke the reefer not concerned about that. Seems like the right time and thing ti do. So when I post dumb shit no I've not been drinking, for better or worse.
    Congrats!