Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Human Civilization on the Brink of Extinction

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I don't care how, what time of day or the like but it's true, we're all dead come December 21st, 2012.

A Mayan calendar made of rocks is not a lie.
    Just like we all died on Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:00am

And May 21st, 2011

I remember the Y2K buzz when everyone was freaking out and saying oh the end of the world everything's gonna be destroyed when the clock strikes midnight for 2000.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Just like we all died on Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:00am

And May 21st, 2011

I remember the Y2K buzz when everyone was freaking out and saying oh the end of the world everything's gonna be destroyed when the clock strikes midnight for 2000.
    Or when there was a shooting in a cinema and people became scared to see the new batman

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Or when there was a shooting in a cinema and people became scared to see the new batman
    Haha, you're such a funny guy!

At this point it's not even about fear, it's more so trying to find time now. I work too much, only had 1 day off this week and it was spent at the dentist. Working Saturday, then I have sunday off, but we're getting together with friends and driving to the lake, so Sunday's out. Then it's back to work again almost every day next week except Thursday.

I'll get around to it sometime in August, got some time off coming up in August definatly check it out then.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    ? None of that even matters if we don't solve the problem of Fukushima reactor No. 4, which is on the verge of a catastrophic failure that could unleash enough radiation to end human civilization on our planet. (See the numbers below.)Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035789_Fu...#ixzz1uGLGhorz If this happens, we're literally all fucked.The world as we know it will turn upside down and our species will fall.
    Well if it happens, at least it happens to all of us. If human civilization can't figure out how to survive, maybe our number is up and it is time to go the way of the dinosaurs...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The illumanati theory on London 2012

love some of the comments on the last vid.

Have these people have nothing better to do than make up shit!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I love these beautiful nutters, I really do. It's a rare chance to feel so absolutely fucking good about myself

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elke View Post
    I love these beautiful nutters, I really do. It's a rare chance to feel so absolutely fucking good about myself
    I know I have enough worries in my own life without fretting about illuminati,new world order, opus dei, govermental, lizard head conspiracy theories!