Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: Slipknot

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Jim's probably just doing that thing where they deny who the new guy is for a little while until they give in and confirm it. I think they did that with Alessandro and Jay too, when their names were on that tour itinerary someone leaked.

I'm interested in hearing the AHIG outtake album, whenever that comes out.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    If anyone is interested in hearing a good band that joey is in, and doesnt sound boring behind the drumkit, check out Sinsaenum.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorast View Post
    Jim's probably just doing that thing where they deny who the new guy is for a little while until they give in and confirm it. I think they did that with Alessandro and Jay too, when their names were on that tour itinerary someone leaked.
    Has to be. Those videos of him are literally IDENTICAL to the dudes moves on stage. Same height, build, everything. Every single dot connects. They have to just be takin the piss with it now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    So to follow up on my post.

That album they were recording during all hope is gone was being made is coming out

https://loudwire.com/slipknot-releas...ongs-outtakes/

I think it was spiders that came from those seasons.
    My Pain is the song from that “other” session. Regardless I’m excited to hear the rest of it

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    For a skilled musician and uber talented guy they are talking about he certainly moves like an idiot on stage. That whole Chris thing sticks out like a sore thumb for me despite Slipknot being their most enjoyable and entertaining incarnation in a long time right now.

I actually really like Spiders and My Pain but I can see why people would want them to be replaced by more fierce songs. I'd love two more bangers like "all out of life" and "solway firth" as well on this record, but the record really flows well the way it is right now.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Ohhhhh they're playing the O2 in Jan, pretty sure i can get a ticket for the company box (can't imagine many clients and directors will be going to that one lol)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    For a skilled musician and uber talented guy they are talking about he certainly moves like an idiot on stage. That whole Chris thing sticks out like a sore thumb for me despite Slipknot being their most enjoyable and entertaining incarnation in a long time right now.

I actually really like Spiders and My Pain but I can see why people would want them to be replaced by more fierce songs. I'd love two more bangers like "all out of life" and "solway firth" as well on this record, but the record really flows well the way it is right now.
    I want more songs like Spiders and My Pain. I could go 50/50 with the heavy shit and the weird stuff for the next album if it's the same quality as WANYK.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rampface View Post
    I want more songs like Spiders and My Pain. I could go 50/50 with the heavy shit and the weird stuff for the next album if it's the same quality as WANYK.
    I absolutely love the first section of Not Long for this World. With the drone and the subtle drums and Corey's vocals.

Then the end of the song is just so badass with the scratching.

Come to think of it, the scratching throughout is awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not Long for This World is easily one of the best songs on the album. My Pain is the only song I don’t like. I do love Spiders though.