Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Old Man Gloom

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barkhammer View Post
    entirely for their own amusement.
    It absolutely is that. They don't give a shit if people listen to their music or not. OMG only exists for them to have fun with each other. Luckily for them, plenty of people enjoy their music, and the pranking.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barkhammer View Post
    I do enjoy OMG records but all this "pranking" is pretty tiresome and seems entirely for their own amusement.
    i mean...it doesn't really affect anyone negatively except the people working in close proximity with them, who always end up laughing with the band.

when they first announced seminar VIII, i said to @otnavuskire "man, i wish we were getting a double LP, a single doesn't feel like enough new music" and lo and behold, my wish came true...because of a prank.

i'd rather a band exist for their own amusement than for any other reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    They should & can do whatever they want,but that whole things is a bit of not seeing the forest for the trees, and having your heads firmly up your own butts.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

A post shared by on

Man I love this band.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

A post shared by on

Finally got this photo (which I can see myself in) and the setlist from the above show framed.