Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Pulp

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Pulp

I've been listening to We Love Life album constantly the past week.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    This is Hardcore is still one of my favorite albums ever. There's a whole set up on Youtube from their performance at Reading and Leeds which is pretty awesome. I do hope they play some stateside shows next year.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    kicked off a massive love for Pulp this year, seeing them at leeds in august will go down as a gig and overall experience that I will never forget.

When/If they announce the final couple of farewell gigs next year, I'll be there.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    To any Pulp fans on here, It's known that Deluxe Editions of the main three Pulp cd's were released back in '06, along with the earlier albums reissued this year. We are campaigning to get a Deluxe release of We Love Life made, even Jarvis has admitted in an interview that there is enough out there to make a good one. There are over 12 unused songs from WLL related recording sessions, some are floating around online and others remain unreleased. Here's a promotional video created for the cause:

We have a petition that is on PulpWiki to sign, and we're going to try for as many as possible in an effort to help make this happen.

Whether or not there will be any more new Pulp material remains to be seen, but it would be brilliant if we could pool enough interest to actually pull this off, WLL looks pretty lonely sat on the cd rack against a load of deluxe cds.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    So tomorrow is We Love Life Deluxe Day. We're pushing to get enough signatures on our online petition for Universal to release a Deluxe WLL, akin to the deluxe His N Hers, Different Class and This Is Hardcore editions released in 2006. Below is an explanatory video, it would be good to get as many sigs as possible to make this happen. Pulp fans Come together!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Sad reason to bump a decade old thread.

Bassist Steve Mackey has sadly died at the age of 56.