Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Drugs! Thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    This story is hilarious. Drugs are bad, mmkay?

"Man faces 20 years in prison for jumping out of moving plane - bought a lot of meth"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ockpit-breach/

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

stupid waste of money.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Having obtained my MMJ card 2 weeks ago, I can assure you that I will waste no money trying to drug my family.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    @Jinsai

I'm not sure where you posted about your Kratom experiences, but I just wanted to back you up that it's bogus. If I remember your posts, your point was more that it's dangerous and highly addictive. My point is it is simply there to fuck you up.

I ruptured my achilles tendon while my wife was in the hospital the first time, we're 3 months later and absolutely nothing will help with the pain.

Ibuprofen 800mg > 30mg hemp-derived CBD > any strain of fucking Kratom (1 fucking pill, absolutely zero abuse). The pain shoots from my calf, down the front into my shin, all the way into my toes, eventually making my entire foot numb. My point is, if you have real pain or anxiety, kratom is bullshit. All it does is wire you when you take the proper dosage or make you feel like you overdosed on benzos.

Absolutely ridiculous.
    Last edited by Jon; 07-17-2023 at 10:42 AM. Reason: tons of typos

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Thank God for cannabis. My anxiety is sometimes just too much, and 4-5 gummies at night really does the trick.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GulDukat View Post
    Thank God for cannabis. My anxiety is sometimes just too much, and 4-5 gummies at night really does the trick.
    You should try out microdosing Psilocybin if you can find someone. It helps a lot with anxiety and depression, and I would say it helps with learning and faculty function.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    You should try out microdosing Psilocybin if you can find someone. It helps a lot with anxiety and depression, and I would say it helps with learning and faculty function.
    Where the fuck does one find Psilocybin?!?!
    Last edited by allegro; 09-03-2023 at 03:47 PM.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Where the fuck does one find Psilocybin?!?!
    Well, we're still in talks about legalizing it in CA, which would be nice, but it is easy enough to find a good person here if you're looking. I take mushrooms all the time, and I don't really mess with much else anymore besides weed. Thing is, microdosing isn't a head trip really. It's more like a thing you take and it chills you out... makes focusing easier...

Weirdest part about microdosing is that I found it made it much easier to make/maintain eye contact with strangers.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Huh. Interesting.

Glad it’s working for you!

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Well, we're still in talks about legalizing it in CA, which would be nice, but it is easy enough to find a good person here if you're looking. I take mushrooms all the time, and I don't really mess with much else anymore besides weed. Thing is, microdosing isn't a head trip really. It's more like a thing you take and it chills you out... makes focusing easier...

Weirdest part about microdosing is that I found it made it much easier to make/maintain eye contact with strangers.
    All microdosing did for me was make me want to macrodose, which I did

No mushrooms here, but my lunatic younger cousins in denver like, don't leave the house without a handful of What's Good For You. It's crazy.

Meanwhile, @Jon , it's SO fucking hard to find a doctor to make with the regular ass Vicodin these days, because of the gvmt's brilliant plan to harass doctors for prescribing pain meds: THAT way, the cartels could flood the streets with fentanyl and overdoses could rise exponentially!

But if you're still having SHOOTING pain, might I suggest asking about gabapentin (aka neurontin) or Pregabalin (aka lyirca)?
    Last edited by elevenism; 09-07-2023 at 09:34 AM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    just me smoking this morning... been a long while since I've shared one of these...

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JJPdBpn64oA

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Whoa! Wtf. Sounds like another case of too much drug. How long did this last?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Psychological breakdown! That's exactly what I was thinking!!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaned View Post
    I know, it's really strange! It could have been a low dose of LSD and whenever he did the nitrous it amplified the effects. A friend of mine did LSD and he said that whenever he did nitrous on it he'd get really intense and vivid hallucinations for a little bit afterwards.

Or it might have just been the nitrous messing with his head and him having some sort of psychological breakdown type of thing because of it. Sadly we won't ever know for sure...
    Don't let that person so any more drugs. Something like that isn't strictly from the drugs, he has some sort of psychological issues.