Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: Drugs! Thread!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Holy shit that was one hell of a high!

I've got a new friend, she's almost 65. I'd been delivering groceries for her for a while through Instacart, and we got chatting a bit. She's nice and easy to talk to. We've become friends, and she has been smoking weed her whole life. She gave me a couple cookies to bring home with me on Sunday, and I ate half of one when I got home Sunday night and I've not felt that stoned in my entire life.

I've never been a heavy user or anything, in fact I think it's been about 2 years since I last smoked up at all, but shit, those were some strong cookies!

Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    I just started on Suboxone.

i've been having trouble with opiates for about seven years, steadily: abusing my prescription oxycodone and the like, taking other people's pills, etc.
    I guess i've sort of been in denial about the whole thing, since i DID break my back in five places, WAS in some awful wrecks, and WAS diagnosed with RA.

But, i had a problem. I just couldn't admit it to myself.

i was SO fucking scared to stop the oxy and fent, and start the suboxone, but i'm SO goddamn happy i did it.

i'm looking forward to a better, healthier future.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I just started on Suboxone.

i've been having trouble with opiates for about seven years, steadily: abusing my prescription oxycodone and the like, taking other people's pills, etc.
    I guess i've sort of been in denial about the whole thing, since i DID break my back in five places, WAS in some awful wrecks, and WAS diagnosed with RA.

But, i had a problem. I just couldn't admit it to myself.

i was SO fucking scared to stop the oxy and fent, and start the suboxone, but i'm SO goddamn happy i did it.

i'm looking forward to a better, healthier future.
    Holy shit dude, that's fucking awesome. Good for you. Keep us posted man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Holy fuck, reading through this thread is hilarious. There's just these chunks of time where it seems like everyone's slipped into the aether.