Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wizfan: pictures, videos, words and songs

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

https://torturesauce.bandcamp.com/al...will-go-slower

It's out! Tonal 2: Give It Time, It Will Go Slower. marks a "transition point" of sorts for TS, as it blends the usual noise walls you know and love with wicked tonal explorations that one could only describe as "anti-ambient". Oh, and did I mention it's two hours long? Like any self-respecting sequel, it's louder, more bloated and turns everything that was good about Tonal? into a mushy, incoherent mess. I'd like to once again thank @eversonpoe , who enjoyed Tonal? and inspired me to make an album-length expansion of that idea.

Enjoy! I'm still thinking of crazy ways to spice up the Torture Sauce recipe. Future installments may leave noise-heads scratching their heads, but, I can assure you, they're gonna sting!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

https://afterthepulse.bandcamp.com/album/perceive

And now for something different! While not quite as ethereal as the last After the Pulse single, Leap, this 52 minute, uh... "album-ingle" is a much lighter listen than the sonic onslaught of Torture Sauce. I wanted to make something that sounds like how the coronavirus has changed our perception of the world around us.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    And now for something different! While not quite as ethereal as the last After the Pulse single, Leap, this 52 minute, uh... "album-ingle" is a much lighter listen than the sonic onslaught of Torture Sauce. I wanted to make something that sounds like how the coronavirus has changed our perception of the world around us.
    Bandcamp just e-mailed me to inform me about my new album. My sides.