Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Soundgarden

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Fantastic news. I felt bad that Vicky and the rest of Soundgarden sued/countersued. Glad that they are able to settle their dispute and release these recordings.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Vicky's people actually reached out to my very good friend's bf to represent her in the court stuff a few months ago. He's a successful music industry lawyer in LA. My friend told him that she thought it was a bad idea for him to get involved, but he was at least was going to meet with her b/c that's what you do. She missed two separate in-person meetings that were set up. He then declined to meet again & moved on. And now fast forward to now and we have a settlement. I wonder if her erratic nature did not allow her to retain the high level counsel she was hoping for, and that, coupled with the overwhelming public sentiment against her, caused this to end in the settlement.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    By chance I started listening to Euphoria Morning one day, and now I can't stop listening to it. Really solid record. Underrated even?
    My only criticism is that after a while the songs start to sound sorta samey.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I love Euphoria Morning/Mourning. It kind of got lost in the shuffle between the demise of Soundgarden and Audioslave.

My favorite Cornell solo material are the five songs from the "
    Poncier" tape from the Singles soundtrack.