Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: pretty eight machine - chiptune tribute album by Inverse Phase

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    I mocked this up really quickly. I took the remastered artwork as the template, and did a simple rotation on the MOS chip to give it more severe incline to match the angle on the original artwork, and enlarged it a little bit. For the 2nd mock-up, I moved the title to the same upper-position as the original artwork.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    thanks for the extra mockup - the struggle I face with rotating the chip is that the interlace effect is not straight across like scanlines on a CRT, which is the intended effect. I might be able to load up the original artwork and back out the interlacing to reapply it after rotation, but I'm not sure ....

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm no designer, but the one I like best is still the more zoomed out one of the full chip.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I dig either the most zoomed in version, or the version that most resembles the original artwork.

Also, I just pledged.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Just my 2cents... I like the interlacing effect not being straight across. It's more in line with the qualities of the TV's I got to watch as a kid...

Quote Originally Posted by InversePhase View Post
    thanks for the extra mockup - the struggle I face with rotating the chip is that the interlace effect is not straight across like scanlines on a CRT, which is the intended effect. I might be able to load up the original artwork and back out the interlacing to reapply it after rotation, but I'm not sure ....

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    ...featured on synthtopia, good job. :-)
    https://www.synthtopia.com/content/2...ming-on-vinyl/

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    @InversePhase ^^ That's the one. Looking forward to this.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I just went to see where you were at and it's 211% funded!! This is awesome, congratulations!! Looking forward to this arriving in my mailbox.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout54321 View Post
    I just went to see where you were at and it's 211% funded!! This is awesome, congratulations!! Looking forward to this arriving in my mailbox.
    Thanks very much! Keep in mind we don't even deliver audio to the presses until the campaign is over, so it's still gonna be a few months at least.