Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: NIN-Spotting 2012

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    It's just some random dude trolling for hits for his "Mind Blown" whatever-whatever, using TR and The Fragile as bait. He has a file of garbage up on .

Edit: Notice how the supposed pre-order for TF (nice label, btw) says "Please note: The pre-order contents listed here are subject to change without notice and the final product received may differ"? He'll likely end up delivering that Mind Blown ep.
    Last edited by jessamineny; 12-22-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I thought there was a bootleg titled "The Fragile: Center" and contained remixes from the singles + the extra tracks from the vinyl that didn't make it to the CD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    I thought there was a bootleg titled "The Fragile: Center" and contained remixes from the singles + the extra tracks from the vinyl that didn't make it to the CD
    (Gay as fuck)

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Checked his Twitter and stuff. Dude must be a huge attention whore. It wouldn't surprise me if the only reaction he gets is "Adrian who?".

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/rob_sheridan/sta...12681091981313
    @rob_sheridan
    @chinobox No idea what that is. Looks like someone covering NIN or something. Nothing to do with us.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Oh god. I skimmed through that video (no way in hell am I going to listen to the whole thing). What possessed this guy to re-sequence the album in such a shitty order? I mean, I've experimented with this sort of thing before, but I definitely don't have the balls to try and CON people out of money so they can listen to my amateur work that apparently was made with a shitty vinyl rip. Someone needs to get the attention of the fine folks running iTunes and let them know about this idiot.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Anyone got any idea what this is referring to? I'm presuming it's just someone's odd way of saying they like TSN soundtrack?

https://twitter.com/RVALAR/status/28313566325835776

Last edited by simonn; 12-24-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)

amidoinitrite?

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Holy shit it's Joerg! I love that guy.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post

amidoinitrite?
    Hah! That's awesome! Brave camera guy, though... Dude waved the business end at him a few times... Yeah, I know it wasn't LOADED at the time, but ya always gotta treat it like it is!

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Was this posted? Sorry if I missed it -

http://thequietus.com/articles/10910...-albums?page=2

Quietus hero Gary Numan tells Julian Marszalek about his 13 favourite albums and how they "kicked my arse"... plus the time Freddie Mercury sent a limo to buy him a Big Mac

Add your comment »
    Nine Inch Nails – Pretty Hate Machine
    If I had to choose between Pretty Hate Machine, The Downward Spiral and The Fragile then I'd go for Pretty Hate Machine but they're all amazing albums, to be honest. I first met Trent Reznor when he was making The Fragile and that album has quite a cool memory for me. When I look at the track listing on Pretty Hate Machine and every track is pretty groundbreaking. And it's the best album I think I've ever heard.
    I first heard way after it first came out. I was quite late getting into Nine Inch Nails and it was through my wife, really. I first starting seeing my wife and one day in our house early on in our relationship she was playing some stuff upstairs and I went up there and said, 'What's this?' and she said, 'It's Nine Inch Nails.' And I realised that I'd heard bits of it before so I was more familiar with it than I actually thought I was but I didn't know it well. 'Head Like A Hole' is what she was playing and to this day I think it's one of the best choruses ever written.
    It was kind of an eye-opener, really. You suddenly realise that you get this credit for starting this whole electronic thing – or being around at the beginning, at least – and then you realise that someone has taken that spark of an idea and turned it into something far more ferocious and far more adventurous than when you did it. And it makes you feel like a bit of a shit and you need to get off your high horse and start working again. For me, it was a real shake-up because someone had taken this so much further than I'd ever had. It was fantastic for me because it was a real door opener. It gave me a kick up the arse and made me get back on it, really.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I ran this article through an online translator and it has some very interesting info:

Trent Reznor announced that its tour in 2013 will include several countries in Latin America

Mexico City.- Trent Reznor, leader of Nine Inch Nails announced that in 2013 the band will be on tour in Europe, the United States and Latin America.

The group's return to Mexico City will be the next April 18, the day on which they played in the Foro Sol.

The previous visit to the country of NIN was five years ago as part of the MOTOROKR festival.

Reznor indicated that in 2014 will go on sale a collection of hits by the band with some new songs. The announcement of their tour next year opens the expectations of its presence in Coachella 2013.

EDIT: According to Rob, this article is not accurate.

Last edited by somewhat_; 12-29-2012 at 06:02 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

NIN-Spotting

We're in this together now used to advertise new Kevin bacon series the following on sky atlantic in the uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Interesting... Although why do I feel that he won't be touring so soon after "waving goodbye"?
    He has taken longer breaks between tours, hopefully I'm wrong
    I keep saying this but all I'm still looking forward to right now is The Fragile 5.1,
    I'm actually hoping this Adrian Visry thing will make Trent announce TF5.1, but I'm just dreaming here...

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Watched the making-of documentary for The Cabin In The Woods last night. Anyone who has seen the movie knows that Last plays over the credits, but I also spotted someone on the crew wearing a Nine Inch Nails shirt. They must have been a very popular musical choice on set.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty79 View Post
    We're in this together now used to advertise new Kevin bacon series the following on sky atlantic in the uk
    Spending too many seconds on trying to figure out if it was intended as "We're in this together, now used..." or "We're in this together now, used..."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Not sure if this has been posted before since the movie is a couple of years old but there is a little NIN clip in there

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danzo_rezno View Post
    Interesting... Although why do I feel that he won't be touring so soon after "waving goodbye"?
    Trent all but confirmed we will see NIN live in 2013
    Reddit AMA from last month.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post

I ran this article through an online translator and it has some very interesting info:

Trent Reznor announced that its tour in 2013 will include several countries in Latin America

Mexico City.- Trent Reznor, leader of Nine Inch Nails announced that in 2013 the band will be on tour in Europe, the United States and Latin America.

The group's return to Mexico City will be the next April 18, the day on which they played in the Foro Sol.

The previous visit to the country of NIN was five years ago as part of the MOTOROKR festival.

Reznor indicated that in 2014 will go on sale a collection of hits by the band with some new songs. The announcement of their tour next year opens the expectations of its presence in Coachella 2013.

EDIT: According to Rob, this article is not accurate.
    The article was just a prank:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Innocents

In Spain, Hispanic America and the Philippines,[citation needed] December 28 is a day for pranks, equivalent to April Fool's Day in many countries.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    A doc about incredible beards a recording studio, "Sound City". Looks pretty cool, lots of big names talking about recording there!