Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 2927

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentofChaos View Post
    That sounds pretty bi-curious to me. But who am I to judge?
    Secure in one's sexuality, I'd say.

Also as I've mentioned here before, I know MFFFF situations where everyone is kept active heterosexually @Sarah K

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    He was one of those guys who has a big penis, and thought that was enough. He never really developed any sex skills.

I dunno. The group stuff just isn't for me. Glad I tried it. Now I won't be left wondering. But meh.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

I do get the MMF perspective a bit more, the whole pig roasting while bro high fiving kind of thing, even though that's not something I'd ever want to do, I get it's something dudes in general would find makes a good story over some drinks. Again not my thing, and I still think it's kinda borderline bi-tendency, but whatever that doesn't really matter.

For a FFM, what benefit it is for the female if she has no interest in touching the other woman? Isn't that how most of these end up happening, because they want to slightly experiment? Or is it just sex that you want, and someone else happens to be in the room because that's just how it worked out on that given night? Is it hotter just because someone is right there watching you? I'm curious to hear from a non bi female whose had a FFM threesome, why they did it, and what the benefit was.
    well, one female could be riding on the male's junk, and the other on his face, right? or one could be licking his ass. there's lots of ways to do it that doesn't involve the two females doing anything to one another.

if i ever have a threesome again (i've talked about my sub-par FFM experience once or twice) i definitely want it to be FMM (or, even better, F,M,+TS). unfortunately, my fiancee doesn't like most butt-stuff (except my tongue, oddly enough) so we'd never be able to do a DP. but if we ever did F, M, & TS, i'd love to be in the middle of that fucking train.
    Last edited by eversonpoe; 06-13-2014 at 12:07 AM.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Sex..... what is it????? I need a steady prospect. FMFHL

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

I do get the MMF perspective a bit more, the whole pig roasting while bro high fiving kind of thing, even though that's not something I'd ever want to do, I get it's something dudes in general would find makes a good story over some drinks. Again not my thing, and I still think it's kinda borderline bi-tendency, but whatever that doesn't really matter.
    Pig Roast? I don't know, that just sounds misogynistic.

For a FFM, what benefit it is for the female if she has no interest in touching the other woman? Isn't that how most of these end up happening, because they want to slightly experiment? Or is it just sex that you want, and someone else happens to be in the room because that's just how it worked out on that given night? Is it hotter just because someone is right there watching you? I'm curious to hear from a non bi female whose had a FFM threesome, why they did it, and what the benefit was.
    My old mom, who I think is very open minded, voiced her opinion that she thinks girls and boys are given lots of inputs to be bi-curious and act on these inputs (pressures) like never before. In other words, when society doesn't talk about it or says it's inappropriate, then it happens less. Not the greatest argument, but her point is that girls (and probably boys too) get pulled into sexual experiences they might not otherwise would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    well, one female could be riding on the male's junk, and the other on his face, right?
    Exactly.

I'm sure there are plenty of men and women out there/here that are sexually attracted to the same sex, but wouldn't necessarily act on it - just keep it in their head.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I think nearly everyone's sexuality lies on a scale. I don't really believe that too many people are 100% gay or straight. I think that the vast majority of us lie somewhere in between.

Like, I think boobs are fun and okay. I just have no desire for vaginas. I've tried it before, and don't care for it at all. I wish I did.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Like, I think boobs are fun and okay. I just have no desire for vaginas. I've tried it before, and don't care for it at all. I wish I did.
    I've joked about having a "wife," like, what if my husband dies and I really don't want guys around anymore, but when it comes to the idea of having sexual relations with a female, I try to picture it and I get zero sexual reaction. I'm not grossed out by it but it does nothing for me. I can't even make myself get excited about it, even while drunk. It'd have to be a celibate relationship, two nuns in a convent setup.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I could probably have sex with a girl who had a strap-on. Penis + boobs = win. Just as long as she doesn't wanna put her vagina in my face. Haha.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I could probably have sex with a girl who had a strap-on. Penis + boobs = win.
    Been there, done that a couple of times (it's been YEARS). I'd do it again if the opportunity ever came up.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Just as long as she doesn't wanna put her vagina in my face.
    Just send all your unwanted items to me.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Hahaha. Brb, sending you my debt.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Hahaha. Brb, sending you my debt.
    EDIT: All your yummy unwanted items.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Whenever I'm hungover lately I just have this desire to get fucked, hard. Getting ass-fucked, flogged, dominated: I want it all.
    Strap-ons=
    Last edited by aggroculture; 06-13-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Finally got some last night, happy birthday future mrs s 😉

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    This thread makes me sad

Ive spent the last 7 or so years in an "on/off" relationship with the same person (whom I had been with for a similar amount of time in the past, but she moved, then moved back) , and while we had great, awesome, mindblowing sex at first, it dried up compleatly over the last couple years. The last time we did it (or tried to, it was too akward for me), right before hand she had the nerve to tell me that I wasnt the last person she was with (as far as I knew, we, while not always "together" were at least monogamous.) Maybe this belongs more in the Relationship thread, but when you invest half of your life into someone, only to have them kick you in the nuts like that, thats not cool. Not at all.

Anyways, now that that chapter in my life is over, hopefully ill have more contributions to this thread soon! lol

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Yes, onwards and upwards, that's the spirit. Relationships do end, especially when you're young. Sounds like this one dragged on a little too long.
    Think of all the people you can now have mindblowing sex with.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Best way to get over an ex is to get under someone else

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Nasty head cold struck me and the g/f just a few days ago... solution: fuck the pain away!

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Nasty head cold struck me and the g/f just a few days ago... solution: fuck the pain away!
    Hell no! I'm sick right now and sex is the last thing that I want to do right now.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    You may not WANT to, initially, but if you can, try and turn off that part of your brain saying 'gross, I feel like shit, no way is this a good idea' and just enjoy the healing effect of deep breathing and orgasm.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    You may not WANT to, initially, but if you can, try and turn off that part of your brain saying 'gross, I feel like shit, no way is this a good idea' and just enjoy the healing effect of deep breathing and orgasm.
    That's nice and all, but I need to have someone to fuck with first. It'll be me and my box of tissues for the time being....

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Okay. So I'm a lady and bi or pansexual or something. I like to just call myself queer. So my deal is I'm physically attracted to men and thats how far that goes but with women I get all the romantical feel shit too. So I finally am getting some girl make out action for once in my life, like I've only had sex with boys. And I really like her and am really really nervous about when this progresses into sex. Any advice? I feel like a virgin all over again and I don't really have anyone to talk to about it since I'm not really out to my family and a lot of friends and stuff.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemonkey613 View Post
    Okay. So I'm a lady and bi or pansexual or something. I like to just call myself queer. So my deal is I'm physically attracted to men and thats how far that goes but with women I get all the romantical feel shit too. So I finally am getting some girl make out action for once in my life, like I've only had sex with boys. And I really like her and am really really nervous about when this progresses into sex. Any advice? I feel like a virgin all over again and I don't really have anyone to talk to about it since I'm not really out to my family and a lot of friends and stuff.
    since you actually have romantic feelings toward her (and not just sexual ones), make sure you treat the situation delicately, but don't be afraid to take risks. discuss things openly with her (honestly is always the best policy, communication is the key to any successful relationship) and make sure you don't do anything with which either of you aren't comfortable.

also, good luck! i'm excited for you. it's nice to figure out what you want and finally find a way to have it.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I agree. If you really like her, don't jump on her bones the second you see her. Develop a connection first, then get into her pants. I know, it's easier said than done and if you can do that, more power to you. I'm rooting for you.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    I find it very comforting when I have a personal issue that I need advice for, or to just get it all off my chest.. I can come to ETS and spill it all out. When I put that into perspective, I cannot believe it's been 6 years . Anyway... to my question.

My very good friend Charlie is someone that I can always trust and count on. He's about 8 years older than I am and is a very good friend to my family, so I look up to him as if he was the brother I never had. He has been with his wife Heather for almost 11 years and I couldn't ask for better friends. About a month ago, she started messaging me more on facebook than normal asking to come over and smoke some ganja. Me having work early in the morning would conflict with her request so smoking at 12am never happens. So after several attempts she texted me saying how she had a dream about me and being very reluctant to tell me. Apparently, the dream was about me coming over waiting for Charlie to get home, and she was just getting out of the shower and started putting lotion on her legs (Stay with me here).. now, this girl is like a sister to me so this just threw me off my equilibrium in a matter of seconds because she does this in front of me all the time and I never think anything of it. She said she called me into the room to ask me a question and her little skimpy nightgown came off on accident. She then said "Like what you see huh?" and I said "Fuck yea I do", and she jumped on me and I was fucking her against the wall... then we were on the counch.. etc.. etc.

So after she told me this I was kinda joking about it until she said "Too bad this couldn't really happen". This is when the conversation got uncomfortable for me. She was like "Never tell Charlie about this, obviously it would never happen". So after a few days, she tells me yet again about another dream she had and she doesn't know why she is having these dreams. A week later she texts me at around 2am asking me to come over and smoke.. I was sleeping and responded the next day and she said "Good thing you didn't come over, I probably would have tried to rape you".

All in all, my question is should I tell my friend about this? Or just keep it to myself? She stopped about 3 weeks ago with the messages and texts, but it has been lingering on my conscience and every time I go over to their house now, I can't help but wonder what she is thinking. I just need some reassurance that not telling him this is the right thing to do, but I feel it really just depends on the person and there really isn't a moral choice here.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    I find it very comforting when I have a personal issue that I need advice for, or to just get it all off my chest.. I can come to ETS and spill it all out. When I put that into perspective, I cannot believe it's been 6 years . Anyway... to my question.

My very good friend Charlie is someone that I can always trust and count on. He's about 8 years older than I am and is a very good friend to my family, so I look up to him as if he was the brother I never had. He has been with his wife Heather for almost 11 years and I couldn't ask for better friends. About a month ago, she started messaging me more on facebook than normal asking to come over and smoke some ganja. Me having work early in the morning would conflict with her request so smoking at 12am never happens. So after several attempts she texted me saying how she had a dream about me and being very reluctant to tell me. Apparently, the dream was about me coming over waiting for Charlie to get home, and she was just getting out of the shower and started putting lotion on her legs (Stay with me here).. now, this girl is like a sister to me so this just threw me off my equilibrium in a matter of seconds because she does this in front of me all the time and I never think anything of it. She said she called me into the room to ask me a question and her little skimpy nightgown came off on accident. She then said "Like what you see huh?" and I said "Fuck yea I do", and she jumped on me and I was fucking her against the wall... then we were on the counch.. etc.. etc.

So after she told me this I was kinda joking about it until she said "Too bad this couldn't really happen". This is when the conversation got uncomfortable for me. She was like "Never tell Charlie about this, obviously it would never happen". So after a few days, she tells me yet again about another dream she had and she doesn't know why she is having these dreams. A week later she texts me at around 2am asking me to come over and smoke.. I was sleeping and responded the next day and she said "Good thing you didn't come over, I probably would have tried to rape you".

All in all, my question is should I tell my friend about this? Or just keep it to myself? She stopped about 3 weeks ago with the messages and texts, but it has been lingering on my conscience and every time I go over to their house now, I can't help but wonder what she is thinking. I just need some reassurance that not telling him this is the right thing to do, but I feel it really just depends on the person and there really isn't a moral choice here.
    She's taking her dreams way too literally. Dreams are symbolic. It was also pretty selfish of her to tell you about it and then expect you to keep it a secret. You should avoid her.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    She's taking her dreams way too literally. Dreams are symbolic. It was also pretty selfish of her to tell you about it and then expect you to keep it a secret. You should avoid her.
    yeah, also, tell her to stay the fuck away from you if she wants to RAPE you.

why the hell would you say that to someone? jesus fucking christ.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    She sounds bored, and a bit of an ass. I would find a non-confrontational way to make her understand that how she's behaving is not OK and needs to stop or you can't hang out with those guys anymore.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Friend asked if he could sleep with me yesterday. I said yes. He couldn't get hard.

Pleh.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Friend asked if he could sleep with me yesterday. I said yes. He couldn't get hard.

Pleh.
    that just made me really sad.

do you find that, when something like that happens, it makes YOU feel bad? or do you just feel bad for the person who can't get aroused?

whenever i've attempted to engage in sexual activity and my partner has completely lost interest after trying, it's hard for me not to see it as a lack of interest/attraction toward me. but i'm also pretty sensitive.