Page 9 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Two firsts today: sex with a guy with a heavily pierced cock (oral was interesting and vag was AMAZING), and, uh, that wasn't bad for two hours' work
    As someone with an IUD, I feel like this could potentially be disastrous for me.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    As someone with an IUD, I feel like this could potentially be disastrous for me.

Anyway, Christmas party tomorrow night. I'ma get mah drink on and try and get some action!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    I guess it depends on where they're pierced.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Genital piercings freak the hell out of me. On the other hand, oral involving a tongue piercing is THE BEST.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    I felt like I was in high school all over again last night. Moderate drinking, me vomiting, Robocop on in the background, and me laying the pipe. God bless the holidays and each and every one of you.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    After watching her dance around with Mick Jagger in seven-inch heels and a pinstriped catsuit with incredible cleavage hanging out last night, I pretty badly want to fuck Lady Gaga. Will start lifting weights and hanging around in downtown New York City until this happens.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Early morning sex mere minutes after being awake is becoming my new favorite way to start the day.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

The Fucking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pillfred View Post
    Early morning sex mere minutes after being awake is becoming my new favorite way to start the day.
    Amen to that.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I was driving back to California while listening to American Gods on audiobook by Neil Gaimen yesterday. Well, the 2nd sex scene of the book hit (I think he was fucking a lizard disguised as a human, but whatever it was hott) just as I was descending into a winding canyon at night. So right then and there I whipped it out and started some furious fapping. I don't know if it was the danger of jacking while driving or the unusual nature of the whole situation, but it was literally a screaming orgasm.

I do not recommend you try this, it was actually pretty stupid.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

The Fucking Thread

Ha ha at least you would have died happy.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Soooooooooooooooo...

I had a really good NYE. I think I'm getting used to this steady girlfriend thing. I'll elaborate later, but it'll be nice to post in this thread and actually contribute for once.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Fuckin' A mah man! And I got close on NYE, I learned in the club that she has REALLY strong thighs. Like, Xenia Onatopp strong. She left with her friend, though... Looking to learn more!

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magtig View Post
    I was driving back to California while listening to American Gods on audiobook by Neil Gaimen yesterday. Well, the 2nd sex scene of the book hit (I think he was fucking a lizard disguised as a human, but whatever it was hott) just as I was descending into a winding canyon at night. So right then and there I whipped it out and started some furious fapping. I don't know if it was the danger of jacking while driving or the unusual nature of the whole situation, but it was literally a screaming orgasm.

I do not recommend you try this, it was actually pretty stupid.
    isn't that also the book where his wife dies from giving her new lover road head?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Well had to make do with this on Valentines Day. Thanks Huffington Post!

NSFW

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...usaolp00000003

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miss k bee View Post
    Well had to make do with this on Valentines Day. Thanks Huffington Post!

NSFW

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...usaolp00000003
    That is sooo awesome. Bless all those gentlemen and yes, even Harvey Keitel.

Nothing beats cock!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    So here's some slightly embarrassing information.
    I brought a girl home, we were making out, got undressed, all the usual cool stuff, and all of a sudden I had to take a shit.. Completely took me out and I totally lost my erection. Ugh, she gave me head and then promptly left...and now I feel like a fucking chump.

How does one navigate such territory? I mean, I was trying not to fart and stink the place up, and in doing so I shifted from "Oh yeah, this rules" to "Oh no, this is not good"..
    I'm sure she was disappointed, and probably felt neglected, but..What would have been the appropriate thing to do in that situation!?
    Last edited by pigpen; 03-04-2013 at 12:31 AM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    1) "I'll be right back, keep the fire stoked"
    2) ... uh #2
    3) Eat her out until your jaw locks

Frankly, #3 should happen anyway, but still...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Yeeeah, you're probably right. I honestly didn't know what to do, though. That's never happened before!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So this woman I occasionally have sex with can only orgasm from her vibrator. I know it's not that uncommon, and I don't take it as some personal slight, and I guess it's not that big of an issue since she enjoys the sex. Except I guess it is becoming one for me.

Saw her a couple of days ago after not seeing her for a month, and I was suggesting maybe oral might help (every time we've slept together she's adamantly against receiving it). Nope, not interested. Fair enough. But then she said 'I'm satisfied by satisfying you'. Which turned my stomach.

We aren't in any kind of serious relationship, which was well and truly discussed from the beginning. She's not my special lady, she's my fucking lady friend! I guess I'm just uncomfortable about it. Needlessly?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minpin View Post
    So this woman I occasionally have sex with can only orgasm from her vibrator. I know it's not that uncommon, and I don't take it as some personal slight, and I guess it's not that big of an issue since she enjoys the sex. Except I guess it is becoming one for me.

Saw her a couple of days ago after not seeing her for a month, and I was suggesting maybe oral might help (every time we've slept together she's adamantly against receiving it). Nope, not interested. Fair enough. But then she said 'I'm satisfied by satisfying you'. Which turned my stomach.

We aren't in any kind of serious relationship, which was well and truly discussed from the beginning. She's not my special lady, she's my fucking lady friend! I guess I'm just uncomfortable about it. Needlessly?
    Not needlessly. You're entitled to your feelings about it. I have a friend who feels in competition with a vibrator, one he thinks he'd never win because "there are things that thing can do that my cock can't". If she's real interested in having sex with you, maybe you ask her really nicely to lay off the vibrator for a couple of days before you two meet up. I know that works.

And I never understood why someone would not want to receive.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

The Fucking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Thaned View Post
    I can't help but nerd out as an anthropology student and find that ridiculously fascinating..
    QOTD

So,yeah, I think I've read a couple or two articles that some young women aren't that into their lady parts and can't imagine how any one else could be. Men might over compensate with "omg I love it down there, let me at it" which unfortunately just makes the girl just as self conscious because she is inhibited. Its ugly, smelly etc etc.

Maybe a soft pedal, taking it real slow, coming close without actually touching right away might be a good approach. Once you get there, she'll be begging for it. Actually, she so inhibited she won't say a peep. But her hips will be talking.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Well, I need to tell this to someone... :-) I'm 2nd year on business trip abroad, single, not able to find a relationship, not even looking for one here, and after checking page of certain "erotik park" (which are OK here) for ages, finally there arrived new girl which immediately grabbed my attention and somehow I managed to have the courage to call her, 1st time in my life.

The problem is, I am thinking about her too much now.

She is so beautiful (definitely most beautiful I've ever had, not that there were too many), really unbelievable young body, smiling, friendly (I was slightly nervous), innocent looking, even nice voice which I like, and it felt for me like she really liked it/me. Now, I keep telling myself it was just a business... I am not expecting her to quit and marry me. :-) But now I am even sometimes sad that she is doing this job, thinking why, almost jealous, I don't understand... gotta forget about it all, but I hope/know/worry I will call her again.

Blame emotional deficiency or something.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    nevermind
    Last edited by playwithfire; 05-04-2020 at 07:16 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    *groans*

There's nothing more fun than not only not finishing, but then getting guilted as "I've put in a lot of work to do this"... That's definitely not gonna put pressure on me, make me nervous, or anything.
    Yeah, that's one that I've always found mind blowing. I wonder how a woman would react if a guy said the exact same thing. Not all guys are cum machines for christ sake, so yeah, you're not alone, Thaned. I had several partners in a row pull this crap with me, and I'm pretty mean about it now. Any hint of "hurry up and finish" and I just stop. For good. Every single time it's ever happened with me the other person has been an incredibly selfish lover, so either I'm just very unlucky or that kind of bullshit reveals something about the character of the person doing it. Obviously the first remedy is to have a conversation, but don't expect much.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

The Fucking Thread

One thing that annoys me is that one of the solutions I've found is to not masturbate, but when I do that she just thinks that it's a stupid idea because "everyone masturbates, you're supposed to, it's not healthy to not"..
    actually, she shouldn't have an opinion on what works for you. And not everyone masturbates. When I was in a regular relationship with regular sex, I rarely did. No interest.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I am a marathon lover, when my buddy gets her rocks off and I haven't, we usually end it with a hand or blow job.

I dont know why I take so long to be honest. I am the type of person that gets off knowing I have pleased the girl, so I guess its not so bad.

Usually when I finish quick, I didnt enjoy it so I try to drop and flop.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Would it be too much to ask to change the title of this thread to the "What are you fucking?" thread? Dewit!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    T-Minus 8 days until I'm in the sunshine state with my lady and we're making sweet, sweet love
    I've had the best sex dreams ever this past week, and I think part of the reason is that I've cut WAY back on the ol' five knuckle shuffle...

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    So... squirting. Good thing? Bad thing? Should a warning be given beforehand?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miss baphomette View Post
    so... Squirting. Good thing? Bad thing? Should a warning be given beforehand?
    a good thing!