Page 87 of 98 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 2927

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    what about an "inauguration"? is that when the "president" is sworn into the "oval office"?
    Say hello to my swollen caucus.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Tony says hello.

he's a twink (not my thing).
    Last edited by kel; 08-19-2016 at 11:55 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    This morning, a penis entered my vagina for the first time since May 24th, 2014.

#blessed

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    congratulations! i must say, the first slide in is the fucking best. especially when it's been a while.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/10/im-a...-the-orgy.html <a good read

I wonder how sex parties work when you're a voyeur, as I've never been to one (since I'll be single in a couple of weeks this is pretty much guaranteed to change in the next year or so), and would like to, but just want to watch, because like, voyeur. I'm a voyeur.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Since you're a woman it'll work fine. You should be welcomed if you want to watch.

Missed opportunity, as I'm an exhibitionist.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ldopa View Post
    congratulations! i must say, the first slide in is the fucking best. especially when it's been a while.
    Yesssss. I almost wanted to cry tears of joy. Then it got pretty lame from there. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post

I wonder how sex parties work when you're a voyeur, as I've never been to one (since I'll be single in a couple of weeks this is pretty much guaranteed to change in the next year or so), and would like to, but just want to watch, because like, voyeur. I'm a voyeur.
    It's fine. I've never gone to a fully swinger party. But I've gone to quite a few that are kink/swinger/sex positive combined. I did go to a swinger party once. But I couldn't find my friend after like 10 minutes, so I took off right away!

There is actually one that I've never been to, but that I think would be good for you. It is queer focused, and if I remember correctly, is held in Brooklyn.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post

Most people at sex parties just watch.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    There is kinda a weird story about how I ended up hooking up with this guy. Haha.

Like 9 or so months ago, we were at the same party. I was/am like, physically attracted to him to an unreasonable level. Every time he walked into the room where I was, I would immediately start like, giggling and shit. My face would turn red, and my friends would look at me and laugh. We did some awkward small talk, and hugged. We chatted a few times between then and now, but nothing serious or anything. Then, on Saturday, I spotted a girl with "Pretty Hate Machine" tattooed on her back. So I went up and started talking to her about it. We hugged and talked about NIN for a bit. Then she introduced me to him... They had come to the party together! As the night progressed, I ended up leaving with him, and she ended up leaving with another dude.

Thank you, Pretty Hate Machine. Because who knows if me and dude would have ever spotted each other at this party without you.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    the "full circle" fuck!!! a couple of my nearest and dearest beneficial friends started that way.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    There is actually one that I've never been to, but that I think would be good for you. It is queer focused, and if I remember correctly, is held in Brooklyn.
    I bet we're already aware of the same one. I match super high with the organizer on okc, too (who I haven't messaged because reasons).

Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Most people at sex parties just watch.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I was in Chicago for Halloween, ended up meeting up with this chick whom I've known for 3 years now and went out to get drinks.. ended up getting a motel room and fucking all night.

I was stone cold sober..she consented..but in retrospect, I regret it...

simply because I spent 70 dollars on the goddamn motel room.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Most I've ever spent on motel sex was like $40 something.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    OH MAN, so I was trying to find my post about the time I had motel sex (I think @Magtig ended up giving me that advice) and I didn't have luck but GOOD TIMES GUYS

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    simply because I spent 70 dollars on the goddamn motel room.
    In CHICAGO? where the hell were you? Franklin Park on Mannheim near the airport rental car return?

Check your clothes for bed bugs.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    In CHICAGO? where the hell were you? Franklin Park on Mannheim near the airport rental car return?
    Near Justice, Ill.

The WORST part was, it was the worst motel i've ever seen, totally looked like something from a horror movie.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Near Justice, Ill.

The WORST part was, it was the worst motel i've ever seen, totally looked like something from a horror movie.
    Justice, I don't even want to Google that.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Justice, I don't even want to Google that.
    It's a nice part of the area, kinda near Midway airport. I think it was really pricey because it was halloween..but oh well.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Found it! It was in R&R:

Oh, ets.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    It's a nice part of the area, kinda near Midway airport.
    There is NO nice area near Midway airport, unless you come from a ghetto and think that's moving on up.

edit: Justice is near Bedford Park, Burbank, Willow Springs, Countryside, and nowhere fucking near Chicago. Hence the $70 motel bill.
    Last edited by allegro; 11-04-2015 at 10:26 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    There is NO nice area near Midway airport, unless you come from a ghetto and think that's moving on up.
    no way dude, Justice is totally nice..I've been to the ghetto several times.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    edit: Justice is near Bedford Park, Burbank, Willow Springs, Countryside, and nowhere fucking near Chicago. Hence the $70 motel bill.

ah word, I'm not from Chi, so I don't know what's technically considered "Close" to it.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    no way dude, Justice is totally nice..I've been to the ghetto several times.

(I know Chicago pretty well, I live here.)

that's pretty lucky to not have to fuck somebody near Midway airport, though.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    that's because it is NOWHERE near Midway airport and is REALLY FAR AWAY from Midway airport.

Justice is near Bedford Park, Burbank, Willow Springs, Countryside, and nowhere fucking near Chicago. Hence the $70 motel bill.

(I know Chicago pretty well, I live here.)

that's pretty lucky to not have to fuck somebody near Midway airport, though.

hey man, my mistake, all I know is I usually fly into Midway and it's usaully a quick drive to my boy's house. it's all gravey, davey.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    hey man, my mistake, all I know is I usually fly into Midway and it's usaully a quick drive to my boy's house. it's all gravey, davey.
    I'm a girl, but whatever. You're just lucky you didn't get bed bugs at a Midway airport motel.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I'm a girl, but whatever. You're just lucky you didn't get bed bugs at a Midway airport motel.
    my mistake, you seem to be really upset at everything I'm saying, I hope that's not the case!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    my mistake, you seem to be really upset at everything I'm saying, I hope that's not the case!
    Um ... no?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Um ... no?
    haha, okay, good!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    WAIT, allegro, you live in Chicago?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    haha, okay, good!
    I'm serious, glad you didn't get bed bugs, that's a really serious deal around here! I'm not kidding! People get them at the friggin' GAP, let alone at a cheap hotel. I think Chicago is currently #1 in bed bugs.