Page 76 of 98 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 2927

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Well, in my experience with these things(kink, not swinging), the women tend to be a bit stand-offish at first. You know... Yes, we are all there for a reason, but we are people, too. If you see a woman that you think is attractive, just start up a conversation with her, and see where it goes.

I mean, I doubt that you're approaching anyone in a rude manner. But men at these functions often times forget that there is a woman behind the boobs and vagina. All decency is just thrown out the window for a lot of them. So when someone approaches me like I am an actual human, it gets them much further.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    If you want to get with a chick, Swinging probs isn't the best way to do it. You'd have more success doing the unicorn thing. Sorry stuff was lame.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Ohhhh. Excellent idea. You can be the unicorn!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I'm totally a unicorn.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Now all I can think of is the unicorn from Robot Chicken...

Dudes need to learn to treat women with respect regardless of the social situation. Even if he's got her gagged and tied to the bed and wailing on her with a riding crop while calling her a filthy slut, respect should be maintained at all times... am I the only one who finds that statement kind of an oxymoron just based on content?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    You need to find a night for bi women to explore their sexuality. Those blokes will be dicks regardless of whether it's a swingers club or McDonalds.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    If you want to get with a chick, Swinging probs isn't the best way to do it. You'd have more success doing the unicorn thing. Sorry stuff was lame.
    Wait, what's a unicorn thing? I'm sooooo in the dark.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable
    Regardless, nothing but guys wanted to hook up with me. The wives/girlfriends weren't interested. I went there to have some fun with the ladies. Did that happen? No. The wife of the couple I did end up hooking up told me that she was a no play zone from the waist down. If I wanted to hook up with men, I could have done that with my fwb. It was such a let down.
    I have swinging friends (WELL ACTUALLY they call it THE LIFESTYLE) including one couple who hosts parties and pretty much NONE of them are bi AT ALL. Swinging is pretty much mostly a het thing in the mainstream (the suburbs are secretly LOADED with the Lifestyle) but once in a while you may find one bi female but you need to see who's there in advance, the host usually knows.
    Last edited by allegro; 01-12-2015 at 11:08 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    Wait, what's a unicorn thing? I'm sooooo in the dark.
    Unicorn = bi-female who is wanting to join a couple for play or a relationship.

aka - the most common personal ad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I had visions of it being something to do with strapping a dildo to your head

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty79 View Post
    Only sometimes.

But yeah, I typically think of Swinging as a straight thing. It's partner swapping more than it's group sex.

When my boyfriend and I were dating a couple, the chick made a swinging joke once and I was like NOOOoOOOOooo

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I like to fuck.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    @Charmingly Miserable , look for a "Poly Cocktails" munch/event in your area. That might be useful. I went to one last night for the sex stories bit of it. But I went up to checkout the cocktails thing for a minute, and there was a good crowd.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty79 View Post
    No, that's the screwnicorn.

The screwnicorn is where you attach a dildo to your forehead and fuck your partner like a unicorn on amphetamines.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    @Charmingly Miserable, look for a "Poly Cocktails" munch/event in your area. That might be useful. I went to one last night for the sex stories bit of it. But I went up to checkout the cocktails thing for a minute, and there was a good crowd.
    Oh yeah. That's really gonna happen in my small fucking town. Then again, it is Palm Springs. I honestly believe if I was a gay man living where I am at, I would have A) a real relationship and B) I'd get laid all the time.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Had this hippy chick tell me my nut was sweet one time. I had been on xans and dark chocolates all day, wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Three of my friends are going to a swingers club tonight. They've been trying to get me to go, and I told them that I would. But now I'm hella nervous.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Been having sex on a weekly basis since December. Hooked up with my trainer from work and began our courtship once I got on the floor. It's been awesome, last night she asked for anal, which caught me off guard and it felt amazing, I came in under five minutes. This was almost as good as when he came over for the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day and gave me an unexpected BJ. Not to mention, sex with this woman is amazing, never been in someone so tight.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Three of my friends are going to a swingers club tonight. They've been trying to get me to go, and I told them that I would. But now I'm hella nervous.
    Why are you nervous?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Hooked up with my trainer from work and began our courtship once I got on the floor.
    Well now everyone else knows!!! I thought you were gonna keep that on the d/l. Remember what I said, don't let feelings get involved with that one. I'm glad you're getting your noodle wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Not to mention, sex with this woman is amazing, never been in someone so tight.
    Obviously you haven't visited Palm Springs yet.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I didn't go! One of them wanted to go to a BDSM event so I went with her. I had my first public scene. Can't sit.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I think I would rather go to a BDSM event than a swingers club. Jealous.

I have no idea why I'm mentioning you @Ryan , but since we were talking about TON over in the other thread, I just want to share it with everyone that my man has a Peter Steele penis.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    Had this hippy chick tell me my nut was sweet one time. I had been on xans and dark chocolates all day, wonder if that had anything to do with it.
    You're so charming. xx

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    I think I would rather go to a BDSM event than a swingers club. Jealous.

I have no idea why I'm mentioning you @Ryan, but since we were talking about TON over in the other thread, I just want to share it with everyone that my man has a Peter Steele penis.
    GO! Even though I've been involved with it for a few years now, I just recently started attending events. I've gone the last three weekends, but this weekend was my first time participating. It's a pretty good time, even if you don't wanna get involved. Lots of interesting people around!

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Where would I go find these events that would cater to the hetero crowd?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    If you're on fet, just click "Events" at the top of the page. It will bring up all of the events in your area.

If you're not on there, just send me your INFOZ and I can find shit.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I've seen a couple BDSM/fetish clubs in Richmond and D.C., and they all had signs on the door that specifically said that you're not allowed in if you're wearing your normal street clothes instead of BDSM gear. And I'm just standing there like "fuck that! What if I'm more comfortable tying somebody up in my everyday attire instead of a leather corset and PVC assless chaps?"
    Last edited by The_Prowler; 01-20-2015 at 10:00 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Prowler View Post
    I've seen a couple BDSM/fetish clubs in Richmond and D.C., and they all had signs on the door that specifically said that you're not allowed in if you're not wearing your normal street clothes instead of BDSM gear. And I'm just standing there like "fuck that! What if I'm more comfortable tying somebody up in my everyday attire instead of a leather corset and PVC assless chaps?"
    Wat? This is confusing.

But if you meant you're only allowed in with fetish gear, then that is still confusing. Every event I've ever looked at attending or have attended usually has a price for if you're wearing fetish gear, and then a price that is usually $10 more for all black clothing.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Wat? This is confusing.

But if you meant you're only allowed in with fetish gear, then that is still confusing. Every event I've ever looked at attending or have attended usually has a price for if you're wearing fetish gear, and then a price that is usually $10 more for all black clothing.
    I fixed my original post. The signs said that you're not allowed in if you're wearing normal street clothes instead of fetish gear. Sorry for the confusion.
    But yes, it's still bullshit. And why would you have to pay more for wearing all black since most fetish clothing I've ever seen is black?

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Maybe I'm wrong, but my sense is that they do that in order to get customers who are fet-friendly, rather than squares who are less likely to know how to behave appropriately. It's a filtering process to create a safer space. That's my guess.